Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Rat Rodder with skillz

That has to be the coolest, and funniest bike video I have ever seen. Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk
  2. P

Get nice edges on rattle can stripes

That is a great tip! Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  3. P

Mike Rowe has the right idea...

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but check out these links: http://www.mikeroweworks.com/ http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/dirtyjobs/mike-rowe-senate-testimony.html I know there are lots of you out there who work in the skilled trades, and those who don't, still love to build and...
  4. P

Old News..DONE with pics :)

Re: no name derby Ohhh Man...........That's gonna be SWEET !!!!!
  5. P

big boys BMX

What did you use for a rear hub...a bmx hub, or did you re lace a 24" rim to the mtb hub? I ask this because I am thinking of doing something similar. I have a 26" mtb, and a 24" bmx bike, but the bmx hub is narrower, i think by 25mm. I don't know if i should install the bmx rim with spacers, or...
  6. P

Tubing for triple tree forks?

I made mine out of 1/8" wall tubing, 1 1/4" o.d. I used a 5/8" nut welded into the top of the tube, with a 5/8" bolt to hold the top tree to the fork. This is beefy, but it is what I had laying around. I used 1/4" steel plate for the triple trees, and 1/8" for the dropouts. It's a little heavy...
  7. P

post trike pictures

My work in progress.
  8. P

Miami Sun - Atlas Trike Project

Sorry about that...It's fixed now. :roll:
  9. P

"Most under done trend?"

Trike builds !!
  10. P

Miami Sun - Atlas Trike Project

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a rat rod, but here is my winter trike project. I got it for free. It had bent rear rims, a bent rear axle on one side, no front brakes, and 3 flat tires. I added a top tube and gusset, which I originally planned just for looks, but it stiffened up the neck...
  11. P

big boys BMX

Thats looking good !! Did you install 24" rims?
  12. P

Hey Everybody

My name is Chad. I'm 40 years young, and live in SW Michigan. If you can't tell by my user name, I am an electrician (commercial and industrial). I love anything with two wheels !! I have a 1977 Kawasaki KZ650 project on the motorcycle side of things. On the bike side, I have a few mountain...
  13. P

Michigan RatRodbikers Location List

Niles / Buchanan area.
  14. P

My First Trike -- FINALLY FINISHED --

Lookin' good !! What materials did you use to make the front end? From the pics, it looks like 1/4" plate for the triple trees. What kind of tubing for the legs? Did you weld the legs to the trees? I just got a similar trike (Atlas brand). I'm not going too radical, but I would like to build a...
Back