Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kngtmat

Kngtmat BMX

I had gotten blue tires since last I posted. Also, I rode it this past week and the seat broke. I will put off getting a new seat for a while.
  2. kngtmat

Kngtmat's Finds

It has 57 Belvedere side trim on it.
  3. kngtmat

Kngtmat's Stingray Apple Krate. (Repop)

Got it from Schwinn on sale last year for $417 shipped. For Black Friday until December 13th and the Grey Ghost & Lemon Peeler was on sale. But not the Orange Krate that I wanted to get.
  4. kngtmat

Murray Cruiser (OO)Christine(OO)

Update 10 years and haven't done squat. I am making my new Stingray Apple Krate my Christine bike since it's already Red & White. Put the V on the Springer if I can get something to attach it with. I was thinking of making my Monterey a KITT Knight Rider bike. If I actually do anything with it lol.
  5. kngtmat

Kngtmat's Finds

Been a long time since I logged in. Update on that bike the original seat was under that. The put glue & foam over the original. Not really a find. I bought the new Schwinn Stingray Apple Krate since I could never afford the original. $417 on Schwinn's site when they had a Black Friday sale...
  6. kngtmat

Kngtmat BMX

Thanks. I have done that before. But it never worked. I had Photobucket until their limit having to pay extra. Which now Flickr is doing the same thing until a certain number.
  7. kngtmat

Kngtmat BMX

Ridable update on it.
  8. kngtmat

Kngtmat's Finds

I found this Dyno that I think is a Zone today. The frame looks great with some scratches. Some of the decals came off and freewheel is stuck. Also the chrome looks good under surface rust and needs cleaned.
  9. kngtmat

Murray Comber 6 sp

Nice. If the decal is on above the bottom bracket it will have the year on it. Also the Stem has the year as well. Definitely 90's since the name decal is like my 94 Monterey.
  10. kngtmat

Murray Monterey

As said it's an 94. Just like mine.
  11. kngtmat

New ? 26" mags , Cruiser , w/apes

I should have said single speed like the Kokomo has. I looked at those in store and they look too wide because of the multiple speed it has.
  12. kngtmat

New ? 26" mags , Cruiser , w/apes

Ok I didn't see this thread when I searched. in the old Walmart thread. I saw that as well and I really like it. I wouldn't mind one with 24 inch mags.
  13. kngtmat

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

I saw one of these locally. Schwinn Kokomo 27.5 mag wheels and a welded on fake tank without the bottom. $199.00 https://www.walmart.com/ip/27-5-Mens-Schwinn-Kokomo-Bike/547851667
  14. kngtmat

SOLD 1980 Mongoose Motomag

Nice. Earlier today I saw a 1987 ATB for $80 at a pawn shop in really good condition.
  15. kngtmat

3 Speed Thumb Shifter Into A Stick Shifter?

Cool. I don't think I am going to make it too much longer than it is. Find something light as the thumb shift lever and clamp it onto it. Then later on down the road change it with a blue lever itself from busted original X24 brakes and clamp it on too. This is the one I bought that is...
  16. kngtmat

3 Speed Thumb Shifter Into A Stick Shifter?

Anyone ever try to turn a Sturmey Archer 3 speed thumb shifter into a stick shift? I know there are stick shifters available but the thumb shifters are less than $20 which is why I got one of them. Especially at $50 to over $100 that I have seen for new & old one's. It's for a Murray X24...
  17. kngtmat

Grey Ghost Stingray ....'S Sporting Goods

That's weird. The link for some reason is not working here yet it still works when clicking it on Schwinn's FB page. It's the same exact link with no variation too. https://www.facebook.com/RideSchwinn/photos/a.130204420372436.20065.127833437276201/1585957311463799/?type=3 1400 of them and...
  18. kngtmat

Grey Ghost Stingray ....'S Sporting Goods

I got an email from Schwinn and a link for another Stingray for $399. Edit- Apparently the site censored the stores name. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/limited-edition-schwinn-grey-ghost-bike-17hjly20bschgryghclr/17hjly20bschgryghclr
  19. kngtmat

BikeDubz

I would like to see them do some 24's as well.
  20. kngtmat

BikeDubz

I just saw this on eBay when looking for old wheel discs just to look. Here is their site look good to me anyways and will have more colors soon. Looks not too bad to me. https://bikedubz.com/collections/all
Back