Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Z

57" J.C. Higgins

Black and White it is.
  2. Z

57" J.C. Higgins

Thanks i am also favoring the black and white.
  3. Z

57" J.C. Higgins

4. Z

"Der Rohrspatz" LAST PICS... FINISHED BUILD

Re: another Porucho...now a long term project... Love the black forks,who makes them and what are their name?
  5. Z

black bikes?

6. Z

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

retro fitted a Electra front basket to the rear, Springer front end, new tires and rims, a cat head light with new mounting bracket and a Electra seat.
  7. Z

Show us your J.C. Higgins Bikes

bike with front fender repainted and antiqued to match the rest of the bike :lol: photos take at my work place, and just outside of my work place 8)
  8. Z

1956-ish J.C. Higgins Jetflo

Love the tank, waiting to see what you do with it. You should also post it on Show us your J.C. Higgins Bikes.
  9. Z

-HotRodJen- Clean it up and see how it looks before you do anything. I am just getting the front fender and rear rack redone because half of it did not have paint (battery acid leaked from the previous owner leaving them in) and they will be destressed to look like the rest of the bike. Then i...
  10. Z

HotRodJen- thats a great find, waiting to see how looks all fixed up. 8)
  11. Z

Changed out the seat with a Brooks Saddle and added a headlight that i found on Ebay. Will be getting the front fender and rack repainted (acid from old batteries leaked onto paint and removed it to the metal) and destressed to match the rest of the bike. The person who did the Cheese Cake...
  12. Z

33 Headbadges?

how much for the JC Higgins in first photo first row or even the one in the second row?
  13. Z

"Special Customer" Bicycle-JC Higgins Ladies Bike-

Re: "Special Customer" Bicycle-JC Higgins Ladies Bike Are you going to keep the headbadge as you are going to use a basket? If not i am interested in buying it. Looking forward to your progress.
  14. Z

npence - nice job on the restro, i like!
  15. Z

So many awesome Higgins!!! Can't wait to see some more. 8)
  16. Z

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n60 ... 1291149700 Looking for the rectangler head badge, anybody have one they can part with :?:
  17. Z

KJV what year is your Higgins? Mine looks like to yours, photo to come.
  18. Z

love the head light Udall!!!
  19. Z

Ok Guys show us your classic or rat rod bikes.
  20. Z

JC Higgins - Red

still looking for a head badge and some good springs for the persons seat. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back