Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

bmx question

gday please see vintage bmx section,thanks
  2. S

need some help

Gday all, Just wondering if anyone can help, ive found some old bmx's and have no clue as to the values? One is a CW serial no ZS11172 the other ones are Team Boss Racing (usa made). any help woul be appreciated, thanks.
  3. S

ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - More New Pics - July 29 MAN, Its gonna cost someone some $$$ to send the prize pot to you when you win this thing! VERY slick looking bike, how much do you want for it? I'd drive to wherever you are to pick it up. but seriously, I think we have a winner.congratulations on a...
  4. S

NOS Accessories galore!

WOW! Would you consider shipping a set or two of the cyclrama pedals down under??
  5. S

Bat Rod

OOOOH YEAHHHH!! I think youve nailed it with this look, the smaller forks give the bike a killer rake!
  6. S

the start of Wheely King AKA (Lead Sled) bike

The stance of thes bike is, well, cool! looks like its going fast standing still!!!
  7. S

Bat Rod

This bike is looking good, Ithink it would be good all satin black with that chaingaurd shiny like it is. can you squeeze a 26" rim onto a 24" fork? that would give it a kiier rake! (just my opinion) love it!
  8. S

Jacked Up Pilot, few new pics

Re: no name yet, mock up pics How about calling it "revolver" or the "colt"?
  9. S

64 Gasser

For the bars you could get some ladies comfort bars and bend the ends in so they are paralell with each other, then shorten them a little, they look fast like that, tilt them up a little for a bit of rake.
  10. S

64 Gasser

Gday, maybe sraighten those forks and try a smaller front wheel, maybe a 22", or a 20" motomag??
  11. S

Hi From Australia

Gday phat, Im from adelaide, where are you?
  12. S

Felt Little Bast*ard

I really like the look of these bikes, are they the same as the "speedway" bikes ive seen on here before, does anyone know if i could get one down here?
  13. S

G'Day from 'Down Under'

gday from adelaide, "old225" are you into valiants or just like the ap6? i have 4 vals, 2 ap6 v8's a vg pacer and a vg vip. now ive started with the bikes, weve got about 15 but ive decided to concentrate on skid kids now but real ones are very hard to find. 3 so far. thats the bestuse of any...
  14. S

VERY LAST SENTENCE

I thought the "rat rod gang" was another shot at former glory!
  15. S

New member saying Hi.

gday, where are you from?
  16. S

What every bike friendly town needs

I think these would work in Adelaide, tons of bikes all year round and we still dont have too many idiots that would wreck these if they were in a well lit area. one more thing----- you have to pay for air in your tyres????? thats still free here, and sometimes, if you are the right sex, you can...
  17. S

anyone make 26x3.00 white walls?

gday, just wondering, how did the painted whitewalls hold up?
  18. S

harley davidson?????

gday, Has anyone ever seen or heard of harley davidson making a pushbike? A friend of mine saya they made them forabout 2 years in the'30s. has any body got photos? thanks
  19. S

I Need A Headlight Posted To Australia, HELP PLEASE!

Re: Shipping Parts to Australia, HELP! gday, id like alot of things sent to oz, t shirts, stickers, a space liner! no one will send me any of these. you may have to go there and bring them back with you---- just let me know when your going!!!
  20. S

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN USA

Well, we got the junior and the pairs! bring on 2013, see you at findon. Who is the senior, is lucas polish or english??? just joking well done you poms!!
Back