Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Dakota Bandit

Well, it was my intentions to try and build a really nice bike. One that I could actually ride!! In the end it turned out ok, but totally uncomfortable to ride!! :cry: My time management was horrible all the way to end, even as I type this I am trying to pack for my ride to sturgis! My bike...
  2. O

ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - All lit up & no place to go - August 2 Turned out fantastic!! Yeah, watch your butt on that! :oops: very slick bike!
  3. O

The Dakota Bandit...is finished......

Well, I suppose I am done........... I wasted so much time that I really didn't get to try and do some other things to it. I like it how it turned out, but it's not terribly comfortable to ride! :? I suppose it's a little better than last years, but.......... :cry: I had to fashion up a...
  4. O

***QuickSilver- Stick a fork in it!***

Great lines!! That headlight is perfect, and that hub is very art deco!! Congrats on your bike!!! Turned out great!!!!
  5. O

Jacked Up Pilot, few new pics

Re: Jacked Up Pilot, Chukkers pics Outstanding bike!!! The stance really is perfect in my opinion!!
  6. O

GREEN WITH ENVY 8/4 DONE

Re: GREEN WITH ENVY Digg'n your enthuasism! Less than a week!!!
  7. O

Re: The Dakota Bandit...mad dash to the finish!!! Whew......man, well finally some pics of things! Since Kingfish seems to be the forum "cheer captain" of sorts, these are mostly for him!! :lol: Sorry no crazy bunnies to post. :cry: Well, I started over, I wanted to clean up the frame a...
  8. O

Re: The Dakota Bandit ....Starting Over. I'm so far behind it's not even funny!! I'm not throwing in the towel just yet though!!! If I can get it assembled tomorrow and button up a few things I should get her done!! Believe it or not I have been working on it quit a bit, sadly the finished...
  9. O

New School *Now with riding Video*

Re: New School There is a lot going on here!! Turned out killer!!! I like how you explained what's what, nicely done sir!!! 8)
  10. O

The Seminole (new pictures 7/30)

Re: The Seminole Truly a Rat Bike if there ever was one!! I think you nailed it!! It even looks comfortable to ride!!! :mrgreen:
  11. O

▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Now with riding video!

Re: ▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Turned out awesome!!! Photos are cool, but it would be even cooler to see you riding it!!! Knuckles in the air!!! 8)
  12. O

HiaWhatThe!!!!!

Man, I complain about my life a lot. Never finding time to do this or that, but even while you stand by your wife's side and battle a horrible sickness you build this beautiful bike! I hope your wife beats this!!! I'm betting together you guys will!!
  13. O

FULL TILT BOOGIE (7/31-driveway detail pics!)

Re: FULL TILT BOOGIE (7/22-last update before.....) Amazing looking bike!!! A contender for sure!!!!! I totally wanted to go in this direction. Congrats on a terrific machine!!!
  14. O

Hammered Higgins (In Finished Builds)

Beautiful sir!!! Man she turned out great!!! 8)
  15. O

★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★(DONE!)

Re: ★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★(UPDATE 14- It's a Rider!!) Truly a awesome machine!!! Congrats!!
  16. O

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 7/22 Breakdown + Paint + Fork Fins Necked bikes are not allowed sir!!!! :mrgreen:
  17. O

*I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush* (Done!)

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (Finishing Touches-Nearly Done) Your crush turned fabulous, I love all the little details!! Especially the tank!!! Hats off sir!!! 8)
  18. O

MOSBY'S RAIDERS | POST SHOW LIVE | Ride Shots

Re: Mosby's Raiders | 99% Complete page 20, 22 and 23 Turned out beautiful! I would love to own that! You obvisiouly put a lot of thought into it!! 8)
  19. O

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: Flex{\\\}Liner 7 TwinFlexLiner 6/27 -54ChevyLightBracket All I can say is WOW!! Great ideas and very imaginative!! 8)
  20. O

MOSBY'S RAIDERS | POST SHOW LIVE | Ride Shots

Re: Mosby's Raiders | New Chainring and Stems Painted Looks fantastic! So is that chainring off a 24inch?
Back