Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

2011 SCHWINN KRATES????

Really? A new grey ghost? AMAZING!
  2. B

1952 Schwinn Phantom frame n' parts

IN my part of Indiana we never find any good schwinn phantoms. Lucky. I am a huge fan of phantoms and i never see them for less than like 500 bucks
  3. B

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

Used Lamborghini Countach
  4. B

Name that car (GAME)

Looks like a 90 something camaro with a 57 chevy bel air body kit
  5. B

Schwinn year and model please..

Um.... It looks a little like a schwinn but on the other hand it kinda doesnt... If its a schwinn id say its an old Schwinn DX... but i dont know...
  6. B

MyTwin-Flex ............I can't believe it!

COOLEST BIKE EVER! Dude those things cost a ton! I thought it was cool when my friend found an old schwinn in his barn but thats just amazing.
  7. B

Seat cover ideas...

hot glue works for everything. :D
  8. B

Leave rusty or paint it?

I like it. If it ain't broke don't fix it
  9. B

Matte black bikes?

Do you guys think matte black is too common? I've always wanted a matte black bike, but I've also always wanted a different looking bike. Ive seen a lot of black bikes on here lately, so do u think it's a little over used?
  10. B

Identify this bike?

I had pictures and they were supposed to upload but they didn't
  11. B

Should I attempt to build a wooden "tank"?

I saw a bike with a wooden tank recently at a swap meet. I would have bought it but it was like 100 bucks over my budget. Sounds like a good idea if youve got the skills to do it do it!
  12. B

Rat Rod bike in Hot Rod magazine

There are some really sweet bikes on this site and i am glad that rat rod bikes are being publicized. Does it say in the article that it was on ratrodbikes.com?
  13. B

Identify this bike?

I have a Western Flyer I got at a bike auction a few days ago and I don't have a clue what model or year it is. Its so rusty I can't see any numbers on it all I know is its a western flyer. Any help would be awesome. img
  14. B

Should I paint it

I got a western flyer today. It's really rusty and I can barely see the old paint job. I like the patina. But I don't know if the bikes worth painting or if it'll just look cooler as a ratrod... The spokes are literally rusting through and the tires are about as good as rubber bands over metal...
  15. B

Seat cover ideas...

I ride my Schwinn legacy about all the time, and after a while I noticed its starting to wear a little. So do u guys have any ideas for some cool seat covers? I'm thinking maybe a Mexican blanket design or something like that but I can't come up wih any other ideas... Should I make one? If so...
  16. B

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Heres a few pics of my schwinn legacy before i did any work on it. It was sweet when i got it. I dont have any pictures of after. http://www.facebook.com/events/43242270 ... =1&theater
  17. B

Rust and breaking

I know my bikes pretty well inside and out. Yeah ive noticed the wally world supliers kinda suck
  18. B

Rust and breaking

Well I've been putting turtle wax on it every now and then. Yeah i know, even the great Schwinns have gotten cheaper. Anyway, i fixed the crank good enough that i could ride it two miles to my grandmas house and two miles back so i guess its ok now. I thought maybe one of the bearings was...
  19. B

Rust and breaking

Um... I live in northern indiana so... anyway, its a 2010 schwinn legacy cruiser that i bought because it looked vintage.
  20. B

Rust and breaking

Rust is good on a true "rat rod bike" but not on my cruiser. I have no idea how, but my favorite bike is starting to get rust on the handlebars. When I'm not riding it or showing it off, I keep it in my uncles barn/garage. It has a cement floor, it never leaks, and it never even gets drafty. Yet...
Back