Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. islnder102

post trike pictures

2. islnder102

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Project still in the works...
  3. islnder102

Schwinn T&C question

The Town & Country rear wheels read 24s but I'll have my buddy bring over his mtn bike and try the 26s.
  4. islnder102

Schwinn T&C question

Can 26" wheels fit and ride smoothly on a Schwinn Town & Country rear set up? Or will it rub?
  5. islnder102

All things Flightliners...

Project still in the works...
  6. islnder102

Rat trike question

It looks like a Flightliner frame doesn't fit without mod...deciding if I wanna cut the frame.
  7. islnder102

From Milwaukee to Stockton

Due to lack of strength, my trike is far from finished. But I will meet you guys there being Walmart is just up the street from me. I'd like to see the works of art.
  8. islnder102

I'm up 99 a little bit off the Morada exit...
  9. islnder102

Thanks for the welcomes. I will hopefully get the trike the way I want it. Being that I'm physically disabled, tweekin the trike the way I want may take awhile. I plan on switching the schwinn frame to a Flightliner frame I have waiting, I just don't have much energy. But when it's ready, I'll...
  10. islnder102

Skipton & XC204...I hope to have a crew out here in Stockton to cruise with as cool as the Taildraggers... Old School 64 & blwnmny...let's do this...
  11. islnder102

Space Slug Trike and Western Flyer Spaceliner

Did you have to modify the rear dropouts on the Flightliner frame to fit the trike rear?
  12. islnder102

All things Flightliners...

There are 2 threads for Spaceliners, but none for Flightliners. Ratted or restored, finished or not...let's see em. I need motivation. Here's mine...
  13. islnder102

Space Slug Trike and Western Flyer Spaceliner

Love the look...my project right now is a Flightliner converted to a trike...
  14. islnder102

Thanks guys...I know this can't replace the ETrike by any means, but I need to start again somewhere. I'll do a thread when I eventually get the project goin.
  15. islnder102

Rat trike question

Would the rear trike set up from a Schwinn fit a JC Higgins frame? Any mods needed?
  16. islnder102

Trike project #2

I just picked this up tonight for $100.
  17. islnder102

Greeting fellow ratters, I moved to Stockton, CA from Milwaukee, WI in November 2012. I'm an old member lookin to get back into the scene, so I'm re-introducing myself. In the past, my passion was lowrider custom bikes, now my passion is vintage and rat rod bikes. As a handicapped man, I've now...
Back