Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Project "Lime Lite" Western Flyer Trike

I posted finding this little gem a while back, i planned on leaving it like i found it. But my girls wanted me to paint it, and make it look nice. So Here it is the day i brought it home. And here we are after stripping and painting. The girls wanted a bright green, so the name "Lime Lite"...
  2. S

Labor Day Weekend Find

I picked this bike up from my buddy this weekend. He works for the railroad, and he tells me he has been passing by this bike which is laying in a ditch for years. He decided to pick it up and now i have aquired it. I really havent looked it over much, but the head badge is gone but the...
  3. S

Early 70's Schwinn Speedster Custom.

This is my current project. Its an early 70's Speedster stock configuration except for the extra tube and plates under the backbone. And stretched forks form an 80's Donor BMX. I just got it in riding for yesterday and now brainstorming on colors and limited accesories. Its nothing radical...
  4. S

A trike for the tykes!!!

I picked up this killer Western Flyer Tricycle from Craigslist. Its in decent shape, minus the seat and the Thunder Rod Motor. The plan is to spray a Heavy flake two-tone paint job, and run down a Thunder Rod Motor to put back in her for the Kiddies to take to shows. If anybody has a line on...
  5. S

FNG from Southern Illinois!!!

Hey, my name is Kelly I'm from Columbia il. I've started out as a kid tearing apart bikes and building crazy stuff out of them. That led to cars and motorcycles as well as I got older. Now i have a couple kids who are into bicycles and I've come full circle.
Back