Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. schwinn.mann1

Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue Finished Pictures!

Re: Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue Nice, thanks for the tip.
  2. schwinn.mann1

Super Sport but not a Chevy!

I think it had some sort of "Schwinn Approved" seat on it not a Brooks. Just my 2 cents. :) A Brooks would be a great addition tho..
  3. schwinn.mann1

Monark El Camino

Have that same problem here. :cry:
  4. schwinn.mann1

thats the last can of rustoleum i'll ever purchase!

I did that with Krylon and they sent me a check for the paint and the decals I got from Memory Lane. Got a bad batch of clear.. even so I dont think I'll be testing my luck with krylon anymore.
  5. schwinn.mann1

have a habitat restore nearby? check for cheap paint

I've also got some great deals on bikes there. :P
  6. schwinn.mann1

Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue Finished Pictures!

Re: Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue Wow cool I've been wanting to try that paint also. Looks great!!
  7. schwinn.mann1

Pair of Typhoons

Nice Job!! Sweet paint work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
  8. schwinn.mann1

Cleveland Welding for 9yr olds christmas

Re: Cleveland Welding for 9yr olds christmas DONE W-PICS 24th Great Job!! :shock: What a lucky kiddo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  9. schwinn.mann1

White tires...help cleaning or...

X3 that stuff works great......just don't get it on chromed plastic pieces... :cry:
  10. schwinn.mann1

2012 New Belgium Cruiser

I too am surrounded by NB bikes. I dont really like this one. I do like the red stripe tires tho.... sure glad I finnaly got one this year :D after years of trying to win one.
  11. schwinn.mann1

My Higgins

Nice Looks good... How about a close up of that springer on the other bike? :roll:
  12. schwinn.mann1

Chico Build **Update 11/7/11**

Re: Chico Build Looks like it could be a J.C. Higgins or poss a Rollfast. Chain guard is off a Shelby. Hope this helps :D
  13. schwinn.mann1

The Moscow Mule - A few better pics... 11/6/11

Re: 1955 Flying Star Project Those old brass headbadges look so good all polished up!! Cool.....
  14. schwinn.mann1

1960s rollfast "IDENTITY CRISIS"

Re: 1960s rollfast with a twist Those are cool forks, I picked up a bike with those same one and was thinking of useing them on a rat also. Wicked cool wheels you got there!! :shock:
  15. schwinn.mann1

American Pickers

Hit the nail dead center on that one :mrgreen:
  16. schwinn.mann1

Schwinn Cruiser

Yep mid 80's stuff. Giant was makin some of Schwinns bikes at the time mostly mountian bikes. Schwinn was still makin some stuff here at there Tenn. factory :? They didn't make everything like they did in the old days. I got one just like that a couple of years ago.. came from Rocky Flats...
  17. schwinn.mann1

Firebolt Build for my Dad (DONE)

Re: Firebolt Build for my Dad (UPDATE) Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I think these are cool frames. So here a photo of my firebolt
Back