Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

washington state

whats up my Washington peeps!!! get at me i am in Pasco Washington all ways looking for new friends to ride with
  2. E

Christmas prez

right on, great find, great wife, and great gift! welcome to the club! what kinda info have you found on it so far?
  3. E

15 year old rat rodder from Charlotte,NC

right on kid welcome to the fun!! when i was your age me and some firends would build bikes, but never knew what they really were. glad too see there not just "bikes" to you... you'll be @ home here..
  4. E

Gday from Geelong, Victoria. Australia.

great bike, glad u found your way here
  5. E

New dude!!

right on, welcome aboard
  6. E

pura vida! newbie from Portugal, europe

right on juanito, welcome to the club!!! luv the bike
  7. E

Newbeeee checkin' in!

welcome aboard
  8. E

washington state

wheres all my fellow washington ppl @ get@me!!!!
  9. E

should I buy this ?

thats a super sweet find, but yeh offer less first, never hurts! good luck
  10. E

New to rat rods.

right on welcome to the club chris... hope to get to knowya and check out your uncle and your build...
  11. E

Hello from Lisbon, Portugal

hey welcome to the club...
  12. E

happy year!!! whats your plans???

it's 1025am here now.. lemme grab some coffee and and meet you inthe chatroom in a few...
  13. E

happy year!!! whats your plans???

wud up guys, ed here just wanting to wish you all a happy new year and hopes that it'll bring you double the fresh finds and the rustiest parts!!! so i was thinking of going out with the kids today for a bike ride, its cold here but the sun is out, and then tonight have a get together with...
  14. E

UPDATE my buddies build!!!

so a buddy'o mine has cut up his cruiser. be for i showed up it was cut in pieces lol and this is what we came up with. he's thinking a dual suspension cruiser, with springers on the front let me know what you think, and has there been one done yet??? update
  15. E

How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

my name is just what it says edbuildsratsinthe509 my name is eddie and i build rats in the 509 area! as for the avater pic as soon as i can figure it out it'll be this one of my bike and that pic was taken by a geantlemen @ the OHBS with his i-phone. later i come to find out that my bike is...
  16. E

what to do???

hear hear my friend! you should post that on the other thread too! thats cool i htink ima grind the tabs off and take the clamp off just not to sure on the new mount! lol
  17. E

what to do???

do u mean something like this i was thinking of going with some big'ol headlights for it, but u might be on to something, ima try it!
  18. E

What to do with this collegiate?

you're a funny kid!! i luv that!! i have 3 things to say; #1 i think, just me now,the howdy doodiness is what makes that bike cool #2 @ 3 bikes i'd say keep it and build up your collection your to a good start as it is, but first build a shed!!! and #3 nice bikes
  19. E

what to do???

so i got these lights a few months ago, (i think they were boat lights thats what the discription said on e-bay anyhow), and i just been thinking of what they should go on... now im thinking insted of what they should go on, what should go around them??? the first pic is of them in OG state...
Back