Search results

1. Falstaff

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

I'm not a huge fan of the new format either, but I'm also not building.
  2. Falstaff

BO15 RaTs GaSs ... Left hanging!....pg 15!

Been keeping busy out there, back 40 looks a little crowded.
  3. Falstaff

BO15 Neutron Bomber

This is probably my favorite Carl build, I mean it's a rideable bicycle amplifier.
  4. Falstaff

BO15 SteamRoller - A churnin' urn of burnin' funk (HexTube+BilletWheels Distraction)

If I know soul, and I don't. I think he's talking about the monark springs.
  5. Falstaff

opinions wanted

HeII for that matter, I might just join in.
  6. Falstaff

opinions wanted

Run with it.
  7. Falstaff

BO15 SteamRoller - A churnin' urn of burnin' funk (HexTube+BilletWheels Distraction)

I don't know man, I just can't get into this one. It reminds me of Steve Martin's nose in Roxanne. I'm sure this saddle has it's place somewhere, but I'm not sure it's this bike.
  8. Falstaff

Build of class 1 question

I appreciate the offer. Either way it turns out, I'm looking forward to what you do with the trailer.
  9. Falstaff

BO15 ‘MeriCruiser

I still have to figure out the wheel building thing.
  10. Falstaff

Agreed
  11. Falstaff

As long as you don't go against class 1 rules, you can build and add whatever you want. I say run with it. And if you know where I can get two of those fenders let me know.
  12. Falstaff

BO15 32 Motorbike

46-48 Chevy stylemaster. Tank looks good, and now I don't have to figure out a way to make one. Your way looks like it works just fine.
  13. Falstaff

BO15 Barracuda

Looks like a short post welded between the stays.
  14. Falstaff

You might want to get another one of those springs if you can. Cutting and reshaping spring steel can affect the way it moves. (A.K.A. the springiness)
  15. Falstaff

BO15 Cyrus the Virus, or How I Learned to Hate Drivetrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dig the tank design you laid out, fits the lines of the frame well.
  16. Falstaff

BO15 RaTs GaSs ... Left hanging!....pg 15!

Remember what Edison said about the light bulb? It's not a failure, you just learned one way to not do it.