1. Chuy

WTB: Schwinn Dx Frame or something similar

Bump! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chuy

Crusty Cruisin

SUPER SWEET! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

Small update: finished up the hubs and rims! I should’ve put more time into polishing the rims but it’ll do. Still working on cleaning up the spokes and replacing the broken ones. In between all the honey-do’s and kids needing attention I try to put in bicycle time. But I finally see the...
  4. Chuy

WTB: Schwinn Dx Frame or something similar

Buddy of mine is looking for a bike frame to build up. Something like this. Let me know what you guys have, wants a straight/curved bar style frame for a klunker/BMX build. 26” wheel and shipped to 91316 (if you’re not local) Shoot me a message. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Chuy

Columbia Powder Puff Racer.

Someone want to make a run of these stickers? I’ll buy a full sheet of them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

I decided to make a false set of Araya Pro Class wheels. Over the years I’ve been drawn to bikes with dimpled rims! I have a few sets of CMC wheels so why not give it a shot. Here’s what I’m starting with. Nice little medium high flanged front hub and a Shimano D-Type coaster for the rear...
  7. Chuy

What stem would you suggest for a Klunker.

Here’s a couple more options. Double clamp stem A slingshot style stem Possibilities are grand. Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Chuy

Treasure Bucket [catch all thread]

Have at it boys! I have a stash of forks too, just not that one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Chuy

Those are some cool forks, almost look like Landing Gear forks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Chuy

‘57 Schwinn Straight Bar

Hey thanks! Kit also comes with some locking collars so the spindle doesn’t slide out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Chuy

First Build Advice

Sometimes it’s cheaper to buy a nice used bike and snatch that wheelset. Or look for another cheaply priced huffy and maybe you’ll get lucky. Good luck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Chuy

I picked up that same exact specialized just for the wheelset. Nice scores. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Chuy

Two pair and a random diamond

Cool score and awesome scooters. I don’t know what it is about those scooters lately but they’ve been on my radar. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Chuy

DID YOU BUILD RC Cars, Planes, Boats?

The model is 8807, it doesn’t really have any other name than that or the mavic drone clone. It is honestly a great learning drone, it can go into headless mode and great for learning figure 8’s. It can ascend, descend and return to home if it goes too far. Here it is on Amazon, I bought it...
  15. Chuy

‘57 Schwinn Straight Bar

I saw your 51 the other day. That’s a really nice bike and yes they are really comfortable to ride. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Chuy

What have you been riding lately?

Pictures aren’t so great, but rode the ‘57 thru a few iconic spots in the neighborhood today. Disney Studios and Bobs Big Boy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Chuy

Huffy 3 Speed and unrelated tire question...

Cool bike, has a perfect diamond frame for a 26” BMX cruiser. At least that’s what I would do to it, but then again I do that to everything I pick up and decide to keep. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Chuy

Some scores/Upgrades/Stuff

Little before and after on my ‘57 Schwinn. More pictures and info on the 26” BMX Cruiser threads. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Chuy

‘57 Schwinn Straight Bar

I changed the tires a couple times and eventually went with the skinwalls, here’s a couple shots of the runner up. Looked like a beefy klunker with these 26x2.35 Duro tires. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Chuy

‘57 Schwinn Straight Bar

I agree. I have a few cruiser bmx’s and they’re so comfortable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk