Search results

1. KJV

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

2. KJV

Have the chassis finished on both of the trucks. 70 out this afternoon; Spray color. Matte Poppy Red. Satin Perrywinkle Blue. Same as : Curvettes. The Wheels on the Stepside are off of a 1999 Silverado.
  3. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY: MOTHER'S WORRY FINK, dropped by with a fuel tank to put on Willy. finally ran across a tank; for fuel... Cut a piece of parts tree , for bracket .
  4. KJV

Ratolme
  5. KJV

The price of models these days, and they are not near the quality that they used to be. Can't believe, I was excited to get models on sale for $17.99. What I have this one that I bought in 1979 that has not been opened. And paid $1.88.
  6. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY... painted body : Aged copper metallic. Then used : turn signal Amber ; On windows . Over cut the dog house while trying to cut the fenders.; but some kind of 30s Ford grill that I found in a box. Laid perfect on the core support. Well, I get a nose on shot...
  7. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY : R H : put , the Hemi ..B Tywix da ralez.... EDIT W/UPDATE: built this core support; from: Section of Dragster frame rail. TILL NEXT TIME....
  8. KJV

Wemt to HB today. They had models on sale.
  9. KJV

When @OddJob posted pic of the weirdo Curvette : I had to order me one of those. Well, 2 kits stuck yogether & was sealed in 1 bag ; Here they are: Curvette Sisteres.
  10. KJV

Thanks. @OddJob . Hey, look who I seen W/ Robbin behind barn. :13: Cinn D'men Twinz
  11. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY: DRAGNUT FINK ,,, Crashed His Funnycar over the weekend; He gave cuz'n Robbin Hood ,, a deal on : perfectly good running .. blown Hemi. & Doug Nash 5spd. So, now we have Power plant for: LITTLE WILLLY.
  12. KJV

:bigboss: I am waiting : To be Home ; To get back on it .,
  13. KJV

@Jake Sensi , sweet Five~Five Nomad !
  14. KJV

I usually use : Super glue gel; On Resin models.
  15. KJV

Check outv; those headlites.:13:
  16. KJV

Been into... Alot of GASSER SHOOTOUTS. :bigboss:
  17. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY..
  18. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY. Had another hour free time so I started 9n Robbin Hood.
  19. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY.. here is where we end it for now. ,:bigboss:
  20. KJV

ROBBIN HOOD & LITTLE WILLY... here's where we are this morning : chassis set at preferred stance & Painted rustic. Front wheels are glued into place. Rear wheels need paint, & then glued. sppay the body. Then, need to dig up a power plant.