Search results

1. tanksalot

Apache Drag Bike

I do didn’t want to make the same mistake as last year forgetting to put a photo in the completed section. Good luck to everyone who completed a bike
  2. tanksalot

BO15 Apache Drag Bike Lights are on !

This is my attempt to build a bike I’d normally never consider for a build off it’s a middle weight Columbia. The purple color is what made me decide to give it a try. Not sure what I’m going to do with this bike but I have some ideas . Time will tell .The bike is as found I have the fenders but...
  3. tanksalot

Bicycle Swap Meet Sunday March 22 CANCELED CANCELED Thompson CT / Former Dudley bike show

BICYCLE SWAP MEET SUNDAY MARCH 22 2020 9-am until you Leave. BIKES-PARTS=ACCESSORIES BRING YOUR OLD BICYCLES HI WHEEL- Stingray - BMX CASH BUYERS ON HAND + FREE HONEST APPRAISALS Our 39th bicycle swap and Our 4TH one at this location.. Held INDOORS and outdoors A fun day with bicycles...
  4. tanksalot

CANCELED SORRY BICYCLE SHOW Nov 17 Grosvenordale CT (Thompson) formerly Dudley Bike Show.

THE NOVEMBER 17th BIKE SHOW IS CANCELLED DUE TO SCHEDULING CONFLICTS WITH LOCATION. Call 1-800-336-B-I-K-E (2453) with any questions.The 38th Show Grosvenordale CT (Thompson) formerly Dudley Bike Show.
  5. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

Photo below is what I started with. Please use the above photo for the voting booth. I barely made it . But the bike is here in the finished thread . Thank you !
  6. tanksalot

Drag Stripper Dust

I was going to sit out the build off this year out due to a lack of free time . Then I found this challenging bike to build at a bike show this past weekend . I’m going to try to rebuild it any way so why not enter the build off . My timing is always off for my build off choices . I build Muscle...
  7. tanksalot

Dudley Bicycle Swap Meet new location June 23

BIKE SHOW SPECIAL. INDOOR OR OUTDOOR SPACES $25 BICYCLE SWAP MEET SUNDAY June 23 2019 9-am until you Leave. BIKES-PARTS=ACCESSORIES BRING YOUR OLD BICYCLES HI WHEEL- Stingray - BMX CASH BUYERS ON HAND + FREE HONEST APPRAISALS FREE ADMISSION TO THE PUBLIC Our 36th bicycle show and Our 2nd one at...
  8. tanksalot

Build off bike Frames

Prices and descriptions are below the photos. Time to join in on the build off at a reasonable price . These are old frames the prices range from $50 to $75 plus shipping . In the US and Puerto Rico They are as follows . 1 Shelby frame lots of surface rust and one repaired weld...
  9. tanksalot

AMF EVEL WAYS BIKE

The before photo. If we can only use one photo ? Please use the photo below for the voting booth . Thank you ! This bike is now a 3 speed throttle shift with a coaster brake and a Roar power throttle on the left side of the bars . The Bike has most of its original frame paint . Minus ( A few...
  10. tanksalot

AMF EVEL WAYS BIKE

I did disassemble and clean up the frame of this Bike before the start date of this build off . But I am starting with a bare frame and some parts . So I figure it’s a fair starting point to enter the WBO . The biggest thing in the way to finishing this bike on time is winter has clearly hit...
  11. tanksalot

Dudley Mass. Bike SWAP MEET and VINTAGE ANTIQUE Bicycle Show (Dudley)

Dudley Mass. Bike SWAP MEET and VINTAGE ANTIQUE Bicycle Show (Dudley) Annual Fall SHOW Bicycle Show and Swap Meet SUNDAY November 12 Dudley, MA BRING OUT YOUR OLD BICYCLES TO SHOW AND SELL. COME FIND THE BIKE OF YOUR DREAMS ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION to the PUBLIC & STILL ONLY $25 per space...
  12. tanksalot

vintage bicycle & antique bike parts auctions as seen on Face Book 1st price donation.

This is for the FIRST PLACE bike . If your in the USA or PR . I will ship your prizes for free . If your outside the United States. I will ask that you prepay the shipping cost for a International shipping Medium Flat Rate box .( In the event a International bidder passes on the prize due to the...
  13. tanksalot

AMF SUPER TROJAN BIKE Greased Lightning

Thank you to everyone who looked at my build thread for the ( AMF Super Trojan bike Greased Lightning ) And congratulations to everyone on their builds . At the Beach .
  14. tanksalot

Dudley Mass. Bike SWAP MEET & VINTAGE ANTIQUE Bicycle Show (Dudley)

Dudley Mass. Bike SWAP MEET & VINTAGE ANTIQUE Bicycle Show (Dudley) Annual Summer SHOW Bicycle Show and Swap Meet SUNDAY August 6 Dudley, MA BRING OUT YOUR OLD BICYCLES TO SHOW AND SELL. COME FIND THE BIKE OF YOUR DREAMS ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION to the PUBLIC & STILL ONLY $25 per space OUTDOORS...
  15. tanksalot

Why do I do this 2 OCC Choppers

I bought this really rough 3 speed OCC chopper at a swap meet just for a rider st the meet with the intention of selling it off after the meet.Instead I bought it's half brother to build the first bike . That I had no intention of building . They where cheep enough that the parts I don't use...
  16. tanksalot

Why can't we enter one than one bike ? Thoughts.

I have one entry into this years build off . I stumbled onto something else I'd like to build . My other build off bike is on schedule . But this other bike makes me want to enter it also since I'm building this bike anyways now. Any thought about lifting the one bike rule? Thoughts and comments...
  17. tanksalot

REDUCED Elgin bicycle prewar wheel Skirts and chain guard

This is a set of painted over wheel skirts and a chain guard from a woman's 26" per war bicycle . The skits could use some straightening. The chain guard has a sprocket rub . I can see out side mark on the chain guard from the rub pushing the metal out a bit .. $ 99.00 shipped in the US lower 48...
  18. tanksalot

Prize Pool BUILD OFF 12

I set this post up in the event anyone wants to donate a prize as in past build offs for any contestant that finishes first second third or even last ect. Its up to you . Post a pic of your prize & what place bike you would like to donate the prize to .Also if your willing to pay to ship the...
  19. tanksalot

AMF SUPER TROJAN BIKE Greased Lightning I'm done.

Well its that time again. I was going to sit this build off out. But after finding a interesting starting point with this bike & some parts . I decided to give it a go . The Name is for obvious reasons & its a Pink boys bike to boot . Fenders where painted to match the frame fork & guard ...
  20. tanksalot

Dudley bike swap bicycle meet show Sunday March 12 2017

Annual Spring ish SHOW Bicycle Show and Swap Meet SUNDAY March 12 2017 Dudley, MA BRING OUT YOUR OLD BICYCLES TO SHOW AND SELL. COME FIND THE BIKE OF YOUR DREAMS ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION to the PUBLIC & STILL ONLY $25 per space OUTDOORS in back parking lot with parking for 400 cars, or...