Search results

1. BDC

What have you been riding lately?

I put my pal in his trailer the other day … just to make sure he’s still ok with it too. He is.
  2. BDC

I've been on the revamped veteran Kona Hard Tail a bit lately.
  3. BDC

I could well do without the injury close up.
  4. BDC

Returning the helmet.

I tried him out in the trailer on this afternoon's ride. He was still fine in it.
  5. BDC

Returning the helmet.

I built the trailer for him when he was injured and he used to ride in it to and from the park every day. Now he has recovered he doesn't like it that much. He will go in it if I make him - or if I think he's to worn out to cope. He's 10 now so I manage him a bit.
  6. BDC

Returning the helmet.

I ordered a Large. They sent a Small. Oh well - off to the Post Office to return it. Beautiful Spring Day in Brisbane so we hooked up the rig and had a fine time of it. My Pal was keen for a sniff (and two poops). Job done.
  7. BDC

The anti-klunk? (Show us your urban bombers!)

The STR with some new Schwalbe Big Apple tyres.
  8. BDC

Electra Bicycle Pics

24” front wheel back on. It rides a bit nicer than the 29”.
  9. BDC

Thick Brick on a 24" Wheel

About 40lbs on a standard aftermarket 24" rim. Tire: Tyre:
  10. BDC

schwalbe 55-622 / 50-622 opinions and size?

I've just put some 29x2.35 Big Apples on my STR. They are quite balloon-ish/wide. But they are very good tyres. Low rolling resistance, quick steering, grip and very good comfort. I really rate them highly.
  11. BDC

Bikes on bridges

It *is* a bridge. Just an insignificant one. :)
  12. BDC

24" or 29" Front Wheel?

24" or 29" front wheel on the Str8- what do ya reckon looks best? Got a new disc brake hub for the 24". It only takes 60 seconds to change 'em with the hex skewers. I like the 29" - but there isn't enough rake on the Electra frame to get the chopper sort-of look I was hoping for with the bigger...
  13. BDC

Bikes on bridges

14. BDC

Bikes on bridges

15. BDC

Fat So?

The idea is it's a Beach Cruiser that I can ride to, from and on the beach.
  16. BDC

The next stage for the Electra Straight 8

First time I've used a tube cutter on a steel steerer too. Worked just fine. Took a bit longer than the hacksaw method, but got a much neater result for an amateur like me.
  17. BDC

The next stage for the Electra Straight 8

Trimmed the steerer tube to the correct length and a few more minor mods today.
  18. BDC

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Straight 8 rollin' with a new 29" front end.
  19. BDC

show us your BEER BIKE

Other angle.
  20. BDC

show us your BEER BIKE