Search results

1. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

one thing I've been wondering about this build is a seat, its gonna make or break it as with any build I think the seat is hardest to make it blend in but yet make it ridable, some mockups.. I don't know a regular seat is just is not gonna fly on this build I don't think, few nanner setups.. the...
  2. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

one with my ratty Bonneville tank bike to make it a bike friendly post lol
  3. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

'32 Ford 3 window I built around 9 yrs ago or so.
  4. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

been a page 3 slacker with life, but today was to get some things moved around at this point I know the build in class 2 wont happen so that came off the table got my mess cleaned up and this build put on there as I need to be able to get it off the floor, just a very quick cardboard mockup...
  5. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

rear moved back about 3-1/2" larger front thickslick with the rattrap mockup just trying different mockups yet guess will see what fork wins out maybe I was to fast with the Evans as I'm liking this setup also with the fatter front tire, need more beer stare time I guess.
  6. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

Yes I mentioned moving the rear back instead of tweaking the frame pic to come. Thanks
  7. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

I actually put it back on for different mockups throw a pic. out later
  8. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

Not a whole lot new been messing with ideas on a tank and the rear mounting of rim/tire maybe extending back some to not have to spread frame apart and thought I better bust open the Dana to see what it was like inside, I was more than surprised to see how clean it was and not rusty in there...
  9. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

Evans fork is going to stay after more staring today, this front view gave me some ideas on what the front of tank will look like nothing like pic. really but got my wheels turning.
  10. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

Now your confusing me KF :crazy2: few more mockups with a different fork with the skinny front tire with this fork the fork is overpowering just looks to big, grabbed a different rim with a bigger thick slick still seems to over power some in front with all the skinny tubes in back. so stuck...
  11. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

had a few minutes today so first mockup today with a rat trap fork will try a couple different ones see what sticks, I need to give the rear triangle a attitude adjustment to make the tire fit.
  12. Blackout

SOLD 80mm rims with nexus 3 speed

Make offer
  13. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

frame will need a little tweaking in the rear to fit this boa 3.45 tire setup up with nexus 7 speed so with the dana and this rear be a 21 speed basically lots to think about and mock up but getting a feel for it messing with it today what direction its heading towards, mock it up, sit back in...
  14. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

well guess I decided on a frame for now..(name may change) but this one keeps talking to me. I've never been a fan of middle weight bikes but something about this one keeps me going back to it. my intent from the beginning was to build a drag bike so here we go... the start of where the Dana...
  15. Blackout

SOLD 80mm rims with nexus 3 speed

brand new never mounted 26"x 80mm wide rims with nexus 3 speed hub with all hardware black rims black spokes 270.00 shipped in the 48 only what I paid so Ill be losing money paying shipping back out.
  16. Blackout

BO15 SteamRoller - (Coppertone Orange and Silver)

I usually don't throw my 2 cents out anywhere but that tractor spring seems to big. I like the springer in front best little trim job and :thumbsup:
  17. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

I bought as a complete setup don't know if someone could ever find just the axle ect. otherwise
  18. Blackout

BO15 Drag'on

I'll jump in class one first then probably jump in class 2 also, not sure on frame yet been looking for a unusual one but may just use something I already have but will be building around this Dana 3 speed just got it in and actually have a second one coming just in case need a parts one, wont...
  19. Blackout

opinions wanted

I started mocking up this bike last year in class 2 it still sits as I left it after life got in the way, whats everyone's opinion allowed back in or not? I plan on doing a class 1 build also so no big deal if majority feels this is breaking the rules. Pic. where its sat as is for a year.