Search results

1. BartRidesEternal

Crossframe bike & New coasterbrake design (first post = picture & text heavy)

Hi guys, I started my crossframe build in the "Barts Eternal Builds" thread, but considering I will be fabricating more stuff I decided to give this (slow) build its own thread. First the bike: The story: I have been looking for a crossframe/pastors bike for some time now and they are not...
  2. BartRidesEternal

BO15 A single wheel trailer called: "Taildragger" - Update: Wings?

After thinking about a class 2 entry (I could not enter with my cross frame bike, which started earlier than allowed for the build off) I decided to modify my "single wheel" trailer which I assembled fairly quick in 2018. I took it apart in 2019 and it was lying in pieces between our camping...
  3. BartRidesEternal

Build of class question

In my ratracer build, I am using as much old stuff I have laying around as possible. Now I found a frame of a bike trailer from 2018 which I can hook behind my bicycle. I assembled it fairly quick. I am considering to "ratify" this trailer and put it behind my build off bicycle. Is it allowed...
  4. BartRidesEternal

BO15 Emsbroek & Poesse Ratracer (pg5, wooden pedals & testride)

After following the Ratrodbikes build offs for some time now, and "by coincidence" re-assembling a frame I have laying around, I decided to start participating in this years build off. I built a bike with this frame before, but never used it that much because of a broken bottom bracket bearing...
  5. BartRidesEternal

Barts "Eternal" Builds: Klunker update

A while ago I promised some pictures of my builds. There was not much time to post new pictures lately (a new familymember is coming :) ). And a lot of picture hosting sites are not free anymore, or only temporarily. I always have some bicycles to build and create, so I thought: Let's just...
  6. BartRidesEternal

Hi RRB community. Introduction + photo's

Hi all! My name is Bart, from "Twente" the Netherlands. I am reading and seeing all kinds of good stuff on this forum for a couple of years and I like the style of bicycles I see here. Now I wanted to share some builds with you guys on this forum. Thats me on my Klunker bike during a 50km...