Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The middle of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Finito, done, kaput, trerminado.

IMG_0379.JPG

Link to build thread:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/rollfast.98193/

Last edited:
Wow! Beautiful bike! You really got that color combo down well; and the seat, tires, headlight, stand, right down to the reflectors....!:41:

Remember to add a link to the build thread so we can see the step-by-step on this one.

Classic :113:

Awesome bike.

Right at home with the flowers in the background. Perfect ride for a country lane. Lovely bike, nice work.

furyus

Nice! I love fully painted bikes and you chose the perfect colors for this bike. Love it.

That is one sexy ride!
Love the bike and the paint scheme shows it off very well.
Nice job!

Good idea to add that link but I don't know how to do that.
If you are using a lap top or desk top computer, just open up the RRB website, go to this forum and open up your build thread. Then click on the URL address in the browser bar, and when it gets highlighted (usually blue in color) press your Ctrl and letter C to copy it. Then go to the Finished Bike thread for your build, and make a post in that thread. Once the 'cursor' is flashing in the box of your post, press Ctrl and letter V to paste the URL in your thread.

If you are using a lap top or desk top computer, just open up the RRB website, go to this forum and open up your build thread. Then click on the URL address in the browser bar, and when it gets highlighted (usually blue in color) press your Ctrl and letter C to copy it. Then go to the Finished Bike thread for your build, and make a post in that thread. Once the 'cursor' is flashing in the box of your post, press Ctrl and letter V to paste the URL in your thread.
Thanks to your help I got a link posted with the picture.

Boy o boy that's a goodie really turned out sweet . Brand new old bike

Classy build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back