Miss Prissy 4 Bar Hawthorne - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white one with white grips would really put the Priss in 'Miss Prissy'.....

I absolutely love this bike so my cool elements to it .1st it for your wife 2nd FRAME is Art Deco awesome . 3rd the lace paint rocks . I've take some ideas from ya on this one to finish up a bike I've built for my wife also purple . A bit of a Prince tribute build we named purple rain . Some lace fenders would top it off .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love this bike so my cool elements to it .1st it for your wife 2nd FRAME is Art Deco awesome . 3rd the lace paint rocks . I've take some ideas from ya on this one to finish up a bike I've built for my wife also purple . A bit of a Prince tribute build we named purple rain . Some lace fenders would top it off .

Thanks G-Matt, I don't think the pictures show the glitter of the frame and the fenders. This bike sparkles nicely in the sun. This was fun to do, but I prefer a bike with a rusty patina. You never worry about scratches!

Thanks G-Matt, I don't think the pictures show the glitter of the frame and the fenders. This bike sparkles nicely in the sun. This was fun to do, but I prefer a bike with a rusty patina. You never worry about scratches!
I know what your saying on the old and rusty look with no worries of chips .... But girls like diamonds, glitter & thing that shine next year you will get to build your self a fat old rat .

Latest posts

Back