I remember black & White TV

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have our own well here , and it taste just like bottled water out of the store if not better , who ever thought we would buy Watter in a bottle haha, one of those things that puzzles me , next thing you kno we'll be buyin air, and not too far fetched the way this world is goin.

~ Rafael ~

How bout buyin a 16 Oz RC cola for a quarter, and Savin the bottles and takin them back to the corner store and getting a dime each , I used to come home with a bag full
Of penny candies !

Last edited:
Love that RC Cola still! Kind of hard to find now though. We used to get the 6 oz. coke bottles for a dime & 3 cents back when you returned the bottle.

We actually had to get up out of our chairs to change the channel on the tv. Don't remember having a Microwave oven either.

Up until the early '70s we had a b&w TV with a remote control, but you had to be careful...not to trip on the cord.
ce60689a9b91199f39f65ac99374b26c.jpg

Never saw one of those . We had the big Consol tv with the record player & radio built in ....

Those were great days , I loved B/W Television. Great Memories

on the weekdays I would get home from school , watch GIGANTOR or 8-Man then go outside and play

gigantor111020225520.jpg
latest

The Weekends were great ,

wake up early morning to the cool cartoons like Fantastic Voyage or Supermarionation shows like THUNDERBIRDS or FIREBALL XL5
1962-fireball-xl5_2437453k.jpg

tip1.jpg
7c2232501807587debb835b6f6a65970.jpg

Then go out and play most of the day till dinner

Then after dinner go to my friends house to watch CHILLER THEATER or CREATURE FEATURES until night

maxresdefault.jpg
a728b20ee3913d8b37b9a80cb13f4e78.jpg

then of coarse run all the way home in the dark scared that "Curse of the Faceless Man" guy or It would pop out of a bush

facelesshead.jpg
it-3.jpg

Creature from the black lagoon .
My all time favorite.

Latest posts

Back