Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03032015_029sm.jpg

More patina (years of dirt and grime) than rust.
1941 Westfield Motobike rescued

61a566102ed1c7efc9fddcc0c182d73e.jpg

f06a8d7bd7b2a4c32fd9d5739f634402.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?
Finished the cleanup...still lots of aged patina
797ad1acc02bfaa7514294246fb48d8b.jpg

It's all about the Rescue / Revival and of course the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

my FB page
https://m.facebook.com/antiquebikerescue

Here is my 1956 Hawthorne...
mwhawthorne1_zps8d44e96b.jpg
Pretty much as it was given to me, just pulled off front basket and gave it a wash.
56 Hawthorne at 2015 Coffee Clunker ride.jpg

Here it is at the 2015 Coffee Clunker ride in Green Bay, WI.
Added tires tubes, greased and adjusted BB, rebuilt the ND coaster, added "better" old Troxel seat, cool spinning bell and neat old glass reflector.:)

sorry , i missed the fact that i went form that rust bucket shown above to this great blue color , almost thought it was 2 different bikes , Good job !!! oh and i basolutly love the seat/bars and chainring!! worth that trophy :41:
:rockout:

sorry , i missed the fact that i went form that rust bucket shown above to this great blue color , almost thought it was 2 different bikes , Good job !!! oh and i basolutly love the seat/bars and chainring!! worth that trophy :41:
:rockout:
Its for sale too.
Sorry for the bump guys

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here is my 1956 Hawthorne...
mwhawthorne1_zps8d44e96b.jpg
Pretty much as it was given to me, just pulled off front basket and gave it a wash.
View attachment 20460
Here it is at the 2015 Coffee Clunker ride in Green Bay, WI.
Added tires tubes, greased and adjusted BB, rebuilt the ND coaster, added "better" old Troxel seat, cool spinning bell and neat old glass reflector.:)

:eek: Were gonna have to ride sometime!
I'm in N.E. Wisco as well!

[[Realizes you're probably someone I already know and havent associated your username with your real name yet... >.< ]]

'36 AutoCycle
[OG outside OLD Reapint, Grips, Light Switch]

'39 Columbia Wesfield Super Deluxe
[All Original outside '36-'39 Elgin Skirts, Temporary Replacement Chain-Ring where the original was fit for a Special Style chain and in accordance with that, Temporary Replacement 60's Wheels until the Original rear is cleaned up and the Model D is re-greased and Packed. Front wheel couldn't be saved]

'47 Snyder Hawthorne [Blue Wing 1 or 2yr. Badge]
[All Original outside Rear Fender, Headlight and Grips]

'47 Snyder 3-Gill Hawthorne [Red Wing 2 or 3yr. Badge]

'50 CWC Hawthorne
[All Original outside Grips and Guard]

Latest posts

Back