NERRB Northampton Nightlife Ride Saturday July, 23rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-Up Time: 5PM
Meet-Up Place: Tunnel Bar on Strong Ave in Northampton, MA

This is always a fun night out on the town (beer, pizza, burgers, ice cream, poles etc.); some fellow NERRB's make it a sleep-over and enjoy a Sunday morning breakfast ride after riding on Saturday night!

Looking foreword to riding with yous guys - again!

Last edited:
Me neither, :bandit: already got 2 bike events this Month and family plans for Sunday.
...Stevil :android:

Should we do Northampton before or after Jane's Addiction?

Last edited:
OK, let's develop a general consensus on a date for this ride; as we are in agreement that it'll happen after Jane's Addiction. Would it be reasonable to set it for a tentative date in July?

July, 16th :oops: sorry about that, I need to learn how to read a calendar.

No good for me,stupid graduation party !
Jer ,when you can't make it give us a date
you can cause we love you ,man.
Try 23rd .:ninja: ...Stevil

Update: I may skip this party. Would much rather ride with you all

Last edited:
I'll be riding in NYC and in Quebec City on the Sundays in August.

Hopefully, we'll be able to get this ride in on the posted date; it'll be great to ride with you Steve, hope you can make it.

Last edited:
No good for me,stupid graduation party !
Jer ,when you can't make it give us a date
you can cause we love you ,man.
Try 23rd .:ninja: ...Stevil

Update: I may skip this party. Would much rather ride with you all
Alright, Saturday the 23rd it'll be; but this'll be the last date change for this ride (until the next date change :p).

I think I should be able to tag along...I'll run it by the wife (she knows my schedule better than I do, hah!)

EDIT: Goldarnit! Nope, I'm out. Camping vacation starts that morning. Maybe I'll catch the next one. Have fun!

Last edited:
Well, this ride is finally coming-up in three-weeks time! :)

Hopefully...

I think Steve is in and Jerry too but I guess they have to post on here to make it official :)

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Jane, you and the crew have in the past stayed at one of the hotels in town, do you recall which one it was so that I can make reservations?

Looking forward!

Latest posts

Back