Not quite a bicycle, but it is motorized... And crusty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good,looks good. You did well fixing it up, looks like a blast to ride.
Maybe I'll dig through the memory card for pics and do a build thread for my Indian whenever I get back to work on it.

That Pinto is an awesome ride. Myself, I had an old Puch Magnum that I was going to fiddle with, but somebody stole it before I could.
But if I could have gotten hold of one of these, I'd have bought one. It's pretty sweet.

That Pinto is an awesome ride. Myself, I had an old Puch Magnum that I was going to fiddle with, but somebody stole it before I could.
But if I could have gotten hold of one of these, I'd have bought one. It's pretty sweet.
Thank you sir! If a Pinto or a magnum is what you are after try www.detroitmopedworks.com

They usually come up with them every once and a while. Plus they may be able to find one for you. Alex owns the place and he is a top notch guy. They did all the engine work on my Pinto and girlfriend's Honda pa50.

I acquired a single matching saddle bag for the Pinto yesterday... Now finding the right side one will be like winning the lottery!

23386338280e8c58670aac80c90f74ea.jpg

Latest posts

Back