• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'39 CWC Frame Plus Some Other Stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi! All the "stuff" you are about to look at came off a 1939 CWC Hawthorne RatRod that I've been cruising the area on. The only parts that are for sale are what is listed - the Fork is already SOLD and the remainder of the parts I'm using for another build. All parts are plus shipping - I can ship all of these parts in the same Flat Rate Frame Box as I can just the frame using BikeFlights. Thanks for Looking. Robert

Before Disassembly

1939 CWC Frame in Excellent Condition. Previous Owner Stripped Paint down to the Frame. Even though a Kickstand was used on this frame there are no dents in the bottom chain stays. There is no Badge on this Frame. Tape on the Top Bar is where the Springer can hit the Frame. Selling Price is $120 Plus Shipping using BikeFlights.

This is a Super Solid Straight CWC Rear Carrier. Braces are Straight and Free of Rust. The Ends that Bolt Onto the Seat Post Clamp are as Solid as the day they were made. The Bracket to Bolt the Rack to a CWC Rear Fender is also Super Solid. If you want the 1 1/2" Raspberry Reflector that was mounted on the Rear of the Carrier it will be an additional $10. Though not as old as the Frame it is an Excellent Candidate for a RatRod. Selling Price is $25 Plus Shipping.

This is a Delta Falcon Headlight which is not seen very often. There is one on eBay right now that is NOS in the Box With Instructions and that's only the second one I've seen in the last 8 years. This was strickly for looks - the on/off switch is rusted shut as you can see from the inside pic. Can probably be made to work again. There is no lense present and I'll tell you I have not even seen one for sale. But it is a very cool looking light. Selling Price is $20 Plus Shipping. SOLD!!!

The last Item in this Thread is a Wald Kick Stand. Appears to have been Repainted but it looks good except for the rub mark left by the crank arm on the face. Selling Price is FREE with Any Purchase From This Thread. Thank You. Robert

Last edited:
Wow, another cool frame for a good price. It's a good thing I plan to win the Mega Millions tonight.:grin:

Latest posts

Back