Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F4EC841A-7E98-474F-9814-9C47142B0164.png_zpsmd5cyunh.jpeg
:rofl:

Oh, so that's a decaleur. Never heard that one before
Man, that's some tite welding there dude....looks better than pro..cuz you made it yourself.

A friend made it for me using brass brazing (similar to soldering). Should said what decaleur are used for. They hold a front bag in place on top a front rack and act as a quick release

Man, I love that patina....I gotta say, I do NOT like blue bikes, for some odd reason....'unless' it's mixed in with red paint and rust
:thumbsup:
F R A N C O
Thanks man it's a cool bike search Brave heart & you can see the whole bike .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, I love that seat and seat post too, how it follows the line of the seat tube down....exxxxxcellent! everything looks good and balanced on that bike.
Now was that frame blue, and then houspainted red G? ...and then sanded a little and clear coated ? or didja do some of that old timey patina work yourself.?

I thought this thread was set up for macro pics? I look forward to Mondays now, but seem to have to scroll through discussions to view the fantastic photos people have been posting....... BM, what you say?

Latest posts

Back