Tiny old tricycle....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well I bought this today, couldn't resist. Any info (including value) would be much appreciated! one rear wheel is a little bent and missing the axle cap, the front tire has seen better days...short of that it is what it appears. No idea what im gonna do with it, but its about 2' long and cute as a button.

Attachments

• DSCN0382.JPG
    DSCN0382.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN0385.JPG
    DSCN0385.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN0384.JPG
    DSCN0384.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN0383.JPG
    DSCN0383.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 134
More than likely made by AMF/Murray in the early 60's. In the shape it's in I would say any value would be to someone who want's it for a cool decoration piece. Fortunately it is modern enough & tricycles haven't changed much, that it could be restored using parts from a newer tricycle-if one was so inclined. Neat either way!
-Kreep-

I think it was made to be ridden, perhaps? Its awfully small...less than 2' OAL. I went over to "TheCabe.com" and found this link....if you go down about half way there is a"1950's junior tricycle" made by the junior toy company. Unless proven otherwise, i believe this to be it. It's basically without value or use I believe. http://www.tricyclefetish.com/junior_toy_co.php

I'm hoping to find it a good home to someone who would like it.

Latest posts

Back