Bicycle Mikes Dudley Swap- Feb. 21st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way the weather has been in New England latley it mIght be in the 60's..lol.

I might be looking for a 26 inch drop stand (with clip) if anyone has one. Need the type with a stop as I'll be putting it on a late 40's early 50's Rollfast...it will fit won't it? Might also be looking for some ape hangers and possibly some tear drop pedals (boys). Also looking for a set of grips as in the below photo...no finger seperators, very small...perhaps from a childs bike about 3.3/4 long.
20151201_215640.jpg

Looking forward to meeting any members, I'll be wearing my blue RRB tee shirt to hopefully draw you out.
Bart

I need at least the left side of a 1951 Western Flyer Special tank if not a whole.
The rusty the better! And also a rusty functional rear wheel for same .Skiptooth
is correct but whatever is good. I will
bring this rideable rust bucket to swap.
...Stevil

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm doughnuts!!!

Sweet tooth……………..skiptooth…………………….… missing tooth!!!

I crack me up 2 !!!

It'll be cool to see/ride with yous guys again :)

I have a 60's 70's Ross 3 speed Euro tour and an 60'ish BSA 3 speed I would like to sell. 35 for the Ross and 40 for the BSA. Will bring to Dudey if there is any interest. Can't seem to upload photos at this point...must be operator error. I'm super open to trades...love hub caps, headlights, taillights, drop stands, tear drop pedals, cool reflecters and any other small parts.

Bart

Last edited:
I have a 60's 70's Ross 3 speed Euro tour and an 60'ish BSA 3 speed I would like to sell. 35 for the Ross and 40 for the BSA. Will bring to Dudey if there is any interest. Can't seem to upload photos at this point...must be operator error. I'm super open to trades...love hub caps, headlights, taillights, drop stands, tear drop pedals, cool reflecters and any other small parts.

Bart
Is the BSA a men's bike?

Yup, sure is! 3 speed, don't know much about it. Bought it for the 3 speed but decided against the stripping it. If you want I can take a photo this weekend
That would be great. I'd like to see it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back