Show Those Emory Cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on this? Dude has got to be the biggest procrastinator alive.
Let's be patient - it is great to see American manufacturing continue to re-emerge. With Worksman & Kent putting mfg. facilities in South Carolina, it shows there is definitely some demand. The Emory crew certainly has the ideas, the know how, & the capability to come back. It has to be profitable though. It will be an interesting industry to watch over the next 5 years as people tire of cheaply made products.
When Emory does put out new bikes, I hope I am involved.

I had this Emory Mojave Giant custom chain guard airbrushed. Full-on strandie build coming soon including VDC bars, Mesinger seat, Blue Ukais, and 5 speed!
chainguard 1.jpg

@Robertk As usual, you're working on an incredibly hott project there. Such a nice start, and time and time again, you've shown that you'll follow-thru on these incredibly nice builds. Can't wait to see more.

@Mark Sr. If/when Emory gets rolling again, I do hope you're a part of it. Personally, I feel like I have been patient, and i guess i still am patient, b/c if there's ever a new-production Emory/Aerofast available, I'll almost certainly buy one. The thing is, I started speaking with Clayton re: his plans over 5 years ago... and the recent computer-generated images and stuff, those concepts were being shown online for a few years now. I'm not trying to be impatient in a "Emroy is a bunch of losers" kind of way; I'm trying to be impatient in the Philip J Fry kind of way:

Less like simple criticism, but more like a potential customer trying to light some fires under ppl's butts... i mean, guys with FT jobs and no industry connections here on RRB are building frames; why don't they just crank a small run out sometime soon, just to test the waters?

Very nice no-bar, btw... :grin:

I was going to build out this Emory Workhorse with it's Mega Rack in the ORBO but chickened out due to not really being into my build idea.

885_2d73be821ed1f7a62a23a17fcd8fea1e.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back