In the weeds (finished....maybe)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so got the bent springer forks on,and cruiser bars,chucked on a sissy bar and banana seat and ?...no sir,I don't like it,I like the forks and bars but not the sissy and B seat

had the sissy bar leaned back before I tried the seat,kinda like it as a redundent add on
IMG_3485_zpsjmcdwbey.jpg

I like the raw metal feel to this bike
IMG_3486_zpsnklgsgnn.jpg

IMG_3489_zps5gq5cvyf.jpg

IMG_3490_zpsqkgzgvjw.jpg

IMG_3491_zpskhzb04w8.jpg

IMG_3496_zpsrskfpljs.jpg

Cool seat!
I am pretty sure it originally would have had a name plate riveted on the back between those two holes.

Luke.
yer thats my guess too,I second guessed as the tiny rivets arn't loose from it coming off unless the badge had a couple of pins that went through the rivet holes and were star nutted or something from the under side,anyway its a way cool seat

I love that drop! I'm not a huge fan of the modern stretch frame this design keeps the traditional frame lines. Great job!

My favorite road trip food is beef jerky. Read my reviews and tell me about your favorites on my blog at JerkyAficionado.com -- Stephen
Thanx,I tried the sissy bar but looked out of place with all the curves,then thought about making a curved sissy bar to match but then the B seat position didn't look right,that's when my seat arrived in the mail,destiny I guess,looks just right

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I bought No.9 off Glen it had a shifter for the front deraileur,this came off as I done it as single speed,the rust on it was so close to Inthe weeds that I have started to play around with it on this frame,plus found an old cable stop that matches too
IMG_3515_zpsqkjpwmys.jpg

IMG_3516_zpskfa1f6zf.jpg

pool ball time?
IMG_3518_zpsshcwrb1l.jpg

scored a couple of exercise bike main bodies so now I have a bottom bracket that can be cut off the main body and welded to the frame saving the hassle of cutting up another frame

Latest posts

Back