Anyone heard from Rebel?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have some stuff for him but haven't heard from him since around Oct 25th ish. I sent him a PM asking for his new address and now radio silence. ...kinda weird. Especially cuz he's not trying to sell anything. Anyone know how to contact him?

Bart

I was thinking the same thing . I don't keep up with him but haven't seen him on in a while . He usual has some great stuff for sale . [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In just found out from another member that he was involved in a serious accident. I sent him a PM and hope to hear from him soon. We were discussing aviation (his hobby, my profession) and I have several cool antique items I'm sending him. When I asked for his address, didn't hear a thing so I got a bit concerned. Thanks for chiming in.

BART

Thats to bad , sorry to hear that . will send healing prayers his way. Not a good way to start off in a new state . That's hard enough with out being hurt . Thanks [emoji106][emoji106]

I'm alive all. Was headed to doctors to get my staples out my stomach and was hit by a drunk driver. Broke nearly every rib, punctured lung and got a cast on my arm which im cutting off this weekend so I can go to work. My phone broke and I have a new one so if any members called me I don't respond to numbers I don't know so I apologize. Much respect to Sean and Aaron for checking up on me

I'm alive all. Was headed to doctors to get my staples out my stomach and was hit by a drunk driver. Broke nearly every rib, punctured lung and got a cast on my arm which im cutting off this weekend so I can go to work. My phone broke and I have a new one so if any members called me I don't respond to numbers I don't know so I apologize. Much respect to Sean and Aaron for checking up on me
Wow! Glad to gear you are still around!

Luke.

Whoa, you sound like that Bruce Willis character in Unbreakable. Glad you are doing better my friend. Get well and keep it greasy.

Wow man you've been thought the ringer . Your lucky to be alive . Stay strong !
P.s. Don't forget your parachute [emoji106][emoji106]

Kenny, Sean told me about your accident several days ago. I wanted to let you know I've had you in my prayers since I heard. Glad to hear that you're on your way to recovery!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Thanks a bunch Clint. Sean told me he talked to ya and I appreciate the support.

Latest posts

Back