Just a bike builder saying hi.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have been a big fan of this site for a while and just haven't posted. I took the plunge recently and went full time with my own little bike company. If I had it my way I would just build rat rods but most people want new and shiny so that's mostly what I build. Anyway as I have time and money I will post up some of my personal builds. Thanks to all here for sharing your awesome creations with us.

Thanks, I need to figure out how to post some pics of my builds for you guys.

Welcome...I do the pic thing by hosting them on photobucket and then using cut and paste to put the IMG code in my post.
[I M G]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/FBilljeeps/bills bikes/GEDC1923_zpswfhnjb7j.jpg[/IMG]

yields this:(Once you take out the extra spaces.)

GEDC1923_zpswfhnjb7j.jpg

Or you could get a pro membership and host them here.

Tell us more about this shop you have..it sounds like a fun job! You are blessed to have enough customers to keep you afloat.

Thanks for the tips, I may have to set up with photobucket. I think I can copy them of the hosting on the motor bike forum I use I just haven't been on a computer and my phone won't copy and paste. The shop I kind of fell into. I started building on the side and the week I advertised I lost my full time job. Well long story short I sold 4 new bikes the first week, then got slow then the big local motorized bikes dealer started sending me all his service work and now I can't keep up. Anyway it's a crazy struggle but I'm my own boss and building and servicing motorized bikes for a living.

I have gotten a lot of inspiration from the bikes on this forum and have been wanting to join and contribute. Life just gets in the way sometimes. I think for the meantime I will switch my avatars to a vintage cruiser I built. I really want to get to Tue point of having three new bikes, one or two used and at least one rat rod style in stock. That way I can ride the rat rod too ha ha.

Having a rat rod bike on display might even get some new builders in the hobby,which might lead to more parts sales and wheel builds for you.

Welcome to the best custom bike site going ! Good luck on your new shop . That must be awesome [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back