New job

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well after being a self employed mechanic and trash picker for 15 years, I just got a new job. Started last Wednesday working at rural king. So far I like it.

Congrats!

Well just an update, I have been working at Rural King Mon-Fri 8-5 for going on 2 weeks, so far I really like it. Hasn't always been easy like moving all the welders and welding accessories, tool department, and lots of heavy stuff and working 8am to 8pm on Thursday because they were shorthanded and I volunteered to stay and help out (then riding a bike home) but it has been great. Thinking about rewarding myself with a new pistol come payday since everything is 12% off this week.

Well just an update, I have been working at Rural King Mon-Fri 8-5 for going on 2 weeks, so far I really like it. Hasn't always been easy like moving all the welders and welding accessories, tool department, and lots of heavy stuff and working 8am to 8pm on Thursday because they were shorthanded and I volunteered to stay and help out (then riding a bike home) but it has been great. Thinking about rewarding myself with a new pistol come payday since everything is 12% off this week.

Rural King gets in just a few guns of each type and they usually go real fast. You'll have the inside track when they arrive. I wish you worked at my Rural King, "old buddy". I live near the home office, Mattoon, IL. Gary

Yeah well sell guns really quick around here. Matter of fact we are #2 in the state of Indiana in gun sales.

Latest posts

Back