KAWASAKI BX-200

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've got a friend that collects vintage bikes and he and I did some trading this weekend for a Kawasaki BX-200. I also got back the 77 AMF Avenger 350 that I had sold him a few years ago.

My mini 70's BMX museum is slowly taking shape...

kawasaki1.jpg

avenger001_1600.jpg

GREAT STUFF! The AMF is very cool, how about a few close ups of that one?

Very Cool, just wondering if you got any more shots of his Collection ?
looks interesting how he has them Displayed .

~Rafael~

Very nice display !
looks good from what i can see.

~Rafael~

Thanks!

I'm working on something to hide the water heater. Also thinking about trying to find a super cheap flat screen TV on Craigslist to replace the big old honker in the corner.

Would love to have the floor painted, but I'm pretty sure the concrete was sealed and I've read that you have to strip that off before you can get the epoxy paint to stay on long term.

Last edited:
Fry's has 40" 1080p off brands for $220 when the sales are on, I got an "UpStar" one last spring and its been great so far.

We did my Pops floor after we put his lift in, pretty sure it had some kind of sealer on it (might have been diesel fuel finish) . anyway we mopped it with a mild acid wash and then water blasted it before the epoxy.. 2 years and still looks great! (except for the spot where he tried to do chemdip in a plastic tray overnight) :giggle:

Latest posts

Back