what year Hiawatha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rustinkere post: 921669 said:
Looks like a Shelby frame, most likely late prewar. -Adam
Thanks adam I was thinking mid 50's. Is there any serial number info out there or just frame comparison.

Thanks adam I was thinking mid 50's. Is there any serial number info out there or just frame comparison.
They had ID tags on the BB, like Monarks but smaller. They start with "No. 49" or similar, 49 being the year. The older ones are more tricky. -Adam

They had ID tags on the BB, like Monarks but smaller. They start with "No. 49" or similar, 49 being the year. The older ones are more tricky. -Adam
thanks for the help

erer, post: 922869, member: 2940"]They had ID tags on the BB, like Monarks but smaller. They start with "No. 49" or similar, 49 being the year. The older ones are more tricky. -Adam[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the

thanks for the help

erer, post: 922869, member: 2940"]They had ID tags on the BB, like Monarks but smaller. They start with "No. 49" or similar, 49 being the year. The older ones are more tricky. -Adam
Thanks for the info.
no plate maybe the holes were painted over.

[QUOT="Rustinkerer, post: 927927, member: 2940"]Probably an older one, I think their plates started in '48. -Adam[/QUOTE]
Cool thanks m

Can you scrape the paint on the BB to show the number? That might shed some light on it.

Latest posts

Back