Shiny Side Up - San Jose, CA: July 26th 2015

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I'm hoping to make it this year.

SSU15-Front-PRINT-1.jpg

Going for sure. Already have the hotel room and getting bikes ready now. From the videos I've seen looks like a great time

It's one of the biggest in NorCal. History park is a perfect place for a show also.

Tons of trees, lots of space and good spots for photos.

It's one of the biggest in NorCal. History park is a perfect place for a show also.

Tons of trees, lots of space and good spots for photos.
Thanks for the info. We really don't do much with bike shows or groups but we have changed that a little and are looking forward to having a great weekend in San Jose. We are stsying about a block and a half from the park If you know of any cool places to go. Let us know. Thanks Alan

My pics suck but there were a lot of photo guys taking pics everywhere so they should be coming. We had a blast. Great people and awesome bikes. The diversity is amazing That is what makes this such a great hobby. Even if you don't care for a certain build you will find something on the bike that is cool. The park is set up perfect. Plenty of trees and the atmosohere is nostalgic. Quite a few of the people from down south showed up so it was good to see familiar faces. All the new friends we met from the Norcal area were courteous and helpful. It was overall just a great day with good people and their bikes. We will return Alan and Kim

Latest posts

Back