87' Dyno Dinky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d76db60eff0e138444c68396aa720502.jpg
just scored off some idiots front lawn for $15. He had a bunch of kids bikes out there and I said I'll take the blue one, thanks.

Thanks. Completely blown away on this score. Forgot about these mini versions for awhile. Everything is original besides the rims and tires. Even has the old school GT pegs on it.

That wasn't a score, that was stolen for that price.!!!
Nice little bike..
I picked up 4 bikes off CL deal of 3 pit bikes and I 20" bike for $40 for all them. It consisted of.
1. 20" Wally Mongoose.
2. 16" Dave Mirra Haro.
3. 16" Dyno VFR.
And last one was.
4. GT Jr Performer all in chrome..
Sold all.

Oops I lied I kept the GT Jr Performer... I've had meany offers but I won't sell that little guy.. To cool to sell and to expensive to replace..

Yeah there definitely more rare. My friend has a 20" version and he's more into bmx, I'm into cruisers and customs so it was a happy birthday present to him. For being so generous he gave me his mongoose loop tail California all original and a set of GT mags.

Sorry I was wrong, he got them off eBay from bmx guru for $85 brand new and they are skyway.

Latest posts

Back