Night Owl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get the ride height right on the fork, so I'm going to install a head set and take the fork apart to get everything dialed in.

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6806.jpg

Last edited:
Have you had any luck working out the details on fitting that fork to the ride height you want?

Have you had any luck working out the details on fitting that fork to the ride height you want?

That is a great question finally got to talk to Gary from 3g beacuse I belive I have to cut the springs to get it to work right. He gave me some advise of of fulling installing the steer tube and try working from that.

If that does not work im going to have to take spring assembly to a muffler shop to compress the springs so i can remove the top cap and get to cutting.

Ive also been short on funds for the owl because all my play $$ has been going into a new car.

I need to sell more shifter to get a few more small parts

Last edited:
I know that I saw some examples online of people adjusting these shorter. Try searching for Phat Imperial and 3g imperial springer

Messed with the fork a little this evening, was going to try and install it to make sure everything was right unfortunately I have the wrong head set.

So thanks to eBay one is on the way.

I also got the rim out to drop off at the polisher.

SEXY!

Sweet looking wheel! Hope you find those nipples. I lost 2 of mine in the garage shaking them up in a jar of wd40. Got real lucky and found them again.

Latest posts

Back