6th Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coast to Coast Custom 26"
A Ross built bike. I think it is a 1965 or 1967. Can't remember right now. :confused:
They made 20" muscle bikes this style.

Will be there, probably no trailer this year, but will have some goodies in the back of the truck.

Another fun swap. Good to see the guys again. I should have brought warmer clothes.

Sorry I missed it. My vehicle is still loaded with bikes and parts. Went to hospital on Sunday instead for a stint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering about you. Hope all is well. I had a good time. Great to meet more members too! My battery in phone was low so I didn't get any pics. :(

Sorry to hear that Ed. Thought maybe it was just the gloomy weather that kept you away. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

It was cold and windy but still a great time. Thanks once again to Mitch (ratfink1962) for putting it on and to everyone who participates. We had people attend from at least 4 other states, Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado and Iowa.

76swingbike and rrtbike it was nice to meet you. I really appreciate the effort you guys made to join us.

Here's a short video of the Pre-Swap garage riders. Thanks Tim & Everett for opening your garages to us.

Last edited:
Thanks Mitch for another good swap! Ed: Best wishes in your recovery. It was good to see all my old friends & some new also.

Randy: Great photography as usual, Thx

Let the Good times roll!! Thank you Mitch!!!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 176

Latest posts

Back