Flying blue prism

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tore it down. Frame is hammered and rusty but straight.

Now its bare and clean. This is when Jesse James would "Clearcoat it" but I ain't him so I'll paint it. Looks like a laser rifle though. Maybe I'll leave it as is???

Etch primed and sealed.

In keeping with the original look of candy paint,we'll go candy blue. PPG Starfire blue pearl basecoat applied. Paint booth needs a clean up.

Last edited:
I'm getting my space liner powder coated similar color , can't wait to get it back my buddy doing it for free so I can't push him to hard . But yours gives me a sweet sample !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
WOW That paint is gonna POP in the sun!! Nice Job on it.
I wonder if a 20X3 Kenda Flame would fit back there?:39:
Looks awesome!
I'm getting my space liner powder coated similar color , can't wait to get it back my buddy doing it for free so I can't push him to hard . But yours gives me a sweet sample !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys. I handed the frame off to my friend who does pinstriping today and ordered something for the wheels.

Should I have posted this in builds? I was under the assumption it was for non-musclebikes at the time
If the moderator doesn't want it here they'll move it for you. By all means continue here though... I really interested to see this finished! Looking awesome!:113:

Latest posts

Back