Missing link bike build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So all I have been able to find out about this bike is, it's an MBS brand, possibly manufactured in west Germany. Unfortunately there is next to no information to be found on MBS bikes.
The tag is a foil tag, with no evidence that a metal tag was removed. So who knows, but I'm going to have fun with this.
No plan as of yet, but starting disassembly.

It is a unique twin bar frame setup. I think that a filler panel cut to fit the opening below the top bars would look great. And it would add a large area to show off some of your skills!:113:

Seems like I have seen that frame style here a couple of years ago. I can't remember though.
Love the double double bars. I think the one I am thinking of did not have the mid tubes. Cool frame.

It is a unique twin bar frame setup. I think that a filler panel cut to fit the opening below the top bars would look great. And it would add a large area to show off some of your skills!:113:
That is actually an idea I had, I don't know what I'm going to do on it yet, but I'm definitely going to fill in that area.

1shot

I like the double double bars too, I hadn't seen that before.

It is going to need a new chain guard, the one that is on it is in pretty bad shape.

I'm running it close to the wire but dis assembly has started, and I'm working on getting everything in primer, have tires on order, still needing a chain guard and a luggage rack for the rear.

nice frame ! the twin bars like the "Ross"bike of my bro but yours are flat on top witch i think is nicer

Latest posts

Back