Trying too hard

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
or how not to look tough.

hrpt_2009_day5_power_tour_z_285%2Bshrunken_1957.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all about people customizing things, but this is just a complete waste of time, effort, and money.

More weirdness:

b91d3af18a36fbb227b073b16923905c.jpg

I'm all about people customizing things, but this is just a complete waste of time, effort, and money.

More weirdness:

b91d3af18a36fbb227b073b16923905c.jpg
Wait, those things are street registered? :eek:
I would drive one!

Luke.

Who cares? he's having fun on his own expense, and he's obviously having a blast. there are probably people that think we are crazy doing some of the things we do to these bikes,but we are having fun, and that's all that matters. It's what makes the world go around.:banana::113:

Agreed, not my time or cash. I think they are pretty cool. I have 8 guitars and 5 amps. I don't even play....just love em.... and my friends think I'm nuts.....

So having fun trumps-all? I've seen way too many guys who get some extra money, or over ambitious about projects--then whoops, can't pay their mortgage. Spending $12,000 on a lifted golf-cart, really?? Or spending more money on a set of rims than the car is worth, they never get that money back or likewise--oops can't pay the rent this month. I've seen this again and again and again over the years.

I'm not out to spray on anyone's parade. I've seen amazing projects done by people with very little tools or money. Sorry, stuff like this just goes well beyond common-sense, or even taste.

And no, those things are not street-legal anymore. Get t-boned with a suburban in a bumper car and the suburban is going to win.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back