Anyone else planning for BOTEN (RRBBO#10) yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have guessed you'd go with this name after last year bonine chatter.

Good luck to all in the build off. I'll be watching from the bleachers.

It's been the same teams in the big game the last few years. I'm confident it will be similar this year. My build will be too boring to document
Come on DD, your builds are cool!

Luke.

Hopefully I'll have time to build something. I need a frame n fork though. Gonna save my Husky HD105 for the clunker BO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have guessed you'd go with this name after last year bonine chatter.

Good luck to all in the build off. I'll be watching from the bleachers.

It's been the same teams in the big game the last few years. I'm confident it will be similar this year. My build will be too boring to document

Ha, I have never seen a boring build come out of your shop. I sure hope you change your mind.
I thought the top ten was broad range of folks the past few years.

Last edited:
Well, since I laced a wheel (first time) for the 2015 WBO. I believe I just may be able to create the wheels I need for the build I've been hinting at for the last year or so... But I still have to score a welder... Because the WBO also showed me I can't build what I really want, without one.

Carl.

Well, since I laced a wheel (first time) for the 2015 WBO. I believe I just may be able to create the wheels I need for the build I've been hinting at for the last year or so... But I still have to score a welder... Because the WBO also showed me I can't build what I really want, without one.

Carl.

Lose the drive train and you can ride it like this:

I'm a DNF for two builds in the WBO. Was a DNF for BONINE as well. I don't want to do that with this current project I'm putting together. I need some rare parts and I may not have them. But aside from that, my resto-mods aren't up to the creativity bar that I've seen over the last couple years. My builds are better left for the MBBO I believe.

I haven't even finished BONINE yet. :banghead: If I pick up a project bike soon I'll probably join in on BOTEN.

36 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Ladies and Gentleman, Members of the RatRodBikes.Com 'Builders Guild'...
What do you think about possibly naming or even making refernce to (at least one of ) your upcoming BOTEN builds on a favourite movie ?
Just think of the vast possibilities and how the roster could appear...:39:

Last edited:
I already have plans to do something along those lines late for dinner, not going to say just yet what movie but one of my favorites.

That's cool Ratter, looking forward to it.

(BTW-I was back in C.R. with the Torch Run and tended on Urchin boat years ago. Great place to be.)

May have to throw my hat into the ring this year, after a 2-year absence. I have at least 2 possible builds, both Murrays, but so drastically different in execution. Parts are coming together, service bartering has commenced, and I think I have a couple clean but different plans evolving. Found parts at the Cabin Fever show for one of them, so glad I went!

Now for the wait....I'll be ready to build in 2 weeks!!!

Latest posts

Back