Rollfast Help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So about that Rollfast I was told I HAD to go back for :p

I need anything you can tell me about it, and its serial, which took a little eyeballing to make out.
Serial No. H330389 [With a "SE" in a circle stamped close by]

Heres the first shot home., after a little straightening of the fender braces and finding a fitting seat clamp bolt.
rollfast_zpsticegmwn.jpg

63-65ish, no info out there on post-'56 Snyder serial #s. -Adam
Thank you for the Accurate Guesstimate! [And for the Boost Photo in the Rollie tanks thread.] I read the boxier chainguards similar to mine began at 63, so I figured about the same, as some of the other aspects are too visibly early to be late 60's/early 70's.

Its a real shame about the company practically canning all that info., I wonder if someone bought out the outlets., like a closeout sale that included everything down to the shelving tacks.. Id be really happy to find someone came forward with all the shops catalogs on these. Even as a cheaper end bike, I have read so many reviews on these from here and other sites and no one who owns one seem to find them a bad ride. Im really happy with it visually, with a tank its gonna be spectacular. I like the way the top bars look between the rear fender and seat post., its a really interesting shape, and I think mine being fenderless at the moment really shows off those frame details.

Thanks Again, Adam!

I like the way the top bars look between the rear fender and seat post., its a really interesting shape, and I think mine being fenderless at the moment really shows off those frame details.

Here's a couple of pics of my 1956 Snyder built Hawthorne.
2-27-2015%20Hawthorne%20iso_zpsdw91csfh.jpg

2-27-2015%20Hawthorne%20frame%201_zpseeoxurmf.jpg

2-27-2015%20Hawthorne%20frame%202_zpstgio0x0v.jpg

I think these are one of the coolest frame designs, very nice how the tubes fit together and the frame seems to flow.

I like those bars., and you're right, that single bar behind the seatpost is really cool. I like how it all fits together, and that shade of green is awesome!

I like those bars., and you're right, that single bar behind the seatpost is really cool. I like how it all fits together, and that shade of green is awesome!
Yes, I would like to match it on a chainguard I want to install. Have to learn crustfication methods to get it to match up. Must be the 40+ years of barn aging that gives it that glow. Another thing I like about the paint is the white trim paint is bordered with orange pinstripe.:)

Latest posts

Back