CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite place to look is garage sales come summer time. I know it takes am long time but that is a big part nof the fun for me. I like to know that some the bikes that I have built have cost me no more than 30 or 40 bucks total. if you are in a hurry this might not be the best way to go about it though.

that's just my 2cents

LET'S DO THIS!

Sorry for the short notice.
Looks like we can get another mild weather ride in next Saturday before the cold stuff comes back.

NEXT RIDE

SATURDAY JAN. 24th

Meet at Heritage Bicycles
11:00am

2959 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657

Meet and drink coffee then ride over to Demo's for pizza.
1615 North Damen Avenue,

Thanks,
Skip

LET'S DO THIS!

Sorry for the short notice.
Looks like we can get another mild weather ride in next Saturday before the cold stuff comes back.

NEXT RIDE

SATURDAY JAN. 24th

Meet at Heritage Bicycles
11:00am

2959 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657

Meet and drink coffee then ride over to Demo's for pizza.
1615 North Damen Avenue,

Thanks,
Skip

Who's in?

Got to finish some painting of trim to gain some points at home. I keep gettin distracted by my self , the grand kids and making some guitars for niece and a friend at work. So next month I hope.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

just saw the post this morning. I'm a no go for today. if we get lucky maybe next month(they say it is going to be a warm February).

Got to finish some painting of trim to gain some points at home. I keep gettin distracted by my self , the grand kids and making some guitars for niece and a friend at work. So next month I hope.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
just saw the post this morning. I'm a no go for today. if we get lucky maybe next month(they say it is going to be a warm February).
No worries guys
Hope to see you next month

Sounds like fun to me. So what we doozin fer Febs?

I think we should do a afternoon adult cruise/food/drinks at someone's house. More than welcome to come out perhaps one of the last two weekends in feb?

Sounds great to me!

Latest posts

Back