MBBO#3 FINISHED BIKES THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALiEN FiRE
MBBO#3 class2

Started life as a Roadmaster women's mountain bike. She got the flip strip and hip treatment ala' ALiEN style. With underslung super apes, a retro 5 speed rear gear cluster, and a customized shimano shifter up top. She now sports a plasma headlight and blue suede upholstery which compliments the Electron Blue Pearl paint topped with Clear Effex glitter coat. ALiEN FiRE is an easy rider, able to kick it in top gear with a 46/14 ratio... was a fun build with very little actual welding.
Thanks for looking!

Carl. :android:

WOWZERS! Now that's something special! Great build!

Mad Maxine made it!

15548249894_7512f4660b_b.jpg

16169839302_7b08527305_c.jpg

Custom fat banana by the M-I-L:

15984522909_c10c7e9d07_c.jpg

A girls step through so tough it has it's own dog tags!

16168681391_fd7a89b739_c.jpg

15984789857_8422183a4e_c.jpg

Videos still uploading...

Build thread here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-class-2-mad-maxine-painted.86397/

Luke.

Turned out AWESOME, Luke! That's one very butch lady, reminds me of someone I dated :)

Turned out nice Wildcat, I bet that thing could fly! I would love to try it out if I ever visit Subic! :)
Sure no problem. I'm in the city now, so it'll be challenging but fun. The low gear for fast starts is a must, then catch second to keep up with the trikes and jeepneys, at least to 30mph but that's most of the time. You'll have to bring me something to ride also, I see Orange Enigma was sold, great bike.

Sure no problem. I'm in the city now, so it'll be challenging but fun. The low gear for fast starts is a must, then catch second to keep up with the trikes and jeepneys, at least to 30mph but that's most of the time. You'll have to bring me something to ride also, I see Orange Enigma was sold, great bike.

That's awesome! Yeah I'm sure to bring one or 2 of my bikes when we will go out of town, the wife insists. Yeah Orange E has a new boss, the guy who imports those fat cruisers to the Philippines. I'm just happy he's enjoying it so much! :)

My new place is up in Gordon Heights, just a short hop to SBMA. Best place to go for a bike ride. I follow John on FB, he's very happy with that bike. It should be a good rider and last a long time with those heavy wheels. keeping on subject, my build off bike won't be sold, and it won't be changed around. I wish I had just one of my other build off bikes, I changed parts around but now want them as they were for the build offs. Most had to be sold though.

24vv7uh.jpg

Latest posts

Back