ANY INTEREST IN RRB NAME PLATES?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've had these aluminum name plates made up a couple of times before and they seemed to sell fairly well.

I came up with new artwork and was thinking about putting in another order. Let me know if you think you'd be interested in these if they were made available. They are 3.5" x 2" in size and the price would be $7.00 each.

Here's the new artwork...

nameplate.png

Here's the previous plates that I sold...

rrbnp2_original.png

rrbnp4_original.png

Kinda like the old art better, dont know why..

But if you had one with one of those excellent looking eyeballs, Id be all in.

FZ

I've considered myself Ole Skool so I would do the old plates myself.. I missed out in buying the older style so I would like a couple of those if you go that route..

It's a tough call on whether to go with a vertical or horizontal design.

Of all of the usage that I've seen posted over the years, it seems that very few used them as headbadges. Most folks mounted them in more of a license plate style so that's why I ran a horizontal design last time.

It's a tough call on whether to go with a vertical or horizontal design.

Of all of the usage that I've seen posted over the years, it seems that very few used them as headbadges. Most folks mounted them in more of a license plate style so that's why I ran a horizontal design last time.
Yeah I could see a vertical design only being used two maybe three ways... Badge, seatpost, and maybe a fork side, but possibly they were mounted horizontally cuz they was horizontal. ;)
Either way, you da chief!

Carl.

Latest posts

Back