1967 Schwinn Fastback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Swap sheet post came through for me today! Had a gentleman call me up with this for sale. $50 bucks cash and it was mine. He is still looking for the rams horn handle bars for me. Said I'd pay extra for those!

676f2cfaa7e373758463f127ee6d35f8.jpg

57755a2125cb3c4d0cfae8626c220da9.jpg

34011e4aeb25529370ca278cc5ea1b89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black ones worth more? I really hope he finds me those bars... Its cleaning up pretty well. Rear rim isn't so much. But it will work for a rider.

Very nice find,I hope to collect a few like it someday . I had one as a kid,brings back some fond memories.

Awesome....I just located and nabbed a "Cool Lemon" one. But not at the great deal you made. I will look for photos...they ride real nice! Black, white, lemon, blue, they are all great!

Well after about 3 months of searching I've finally found a original black fork for my Schwinn Fastback. This after countless threads on FB pages, and forum, and so many ebay searches I found one! All that is left are easy finds. Just need tires/tubes. Finish rebuilding the derailleur, cables, front brake and a set of ramshorn bars. I can see the finish line.

I have the front and rear brake for sale in the "For Sale" thread.

If you are going all original, I have a pair of front and rear center stamped S-5 rims for it. They are very nice condition (no brake rub & real nice chrome) & include the correct Sprint hubs and Sprint 5 speed cog. I probably have a nice Sprint derailleur around here too...

I have a front and rear break from a 1975 Fastback in the "For Sale" thread. I also have a front and rear rim that is not as rusty as the one in your picture. The rims are not listed but I would let them go on the cheap.
DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0267.jpg

Latest posts

Back