Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The theme for my BO9 starsNbars bike was Red White and Rust.
WP_20140802_15_46_49_Pro.jpg

Hey Flying Zombie what kinda girls bike is that any ways.?
I knew I should've labeled it.
[I wasn't sure if some of you folks only checked specific threads or not]

Its a 1939 Columbia Westfield Deluxe. It is missing the headlight/horn
and a rack Gem. Outside of that, everything's original outside the temporary crank-set and wheels.

I have the original rear wheel and crank set, just need work..

FZ

Last edited:
GoodSide_zpsaa8ab36d.jpg

Miss Columbia~ ['39][/Cool nice I have just made a purchase on the bay got a beauty of a light I think Delta white rust/patina all there 50.00 plus 5.00 s/h inside clean torpedo style
I knew I should've labeled it.
[I wasn't sure if some of you folks only checked specific threads or not]

Its a 1939 Columbia Westfield Deluxe. It is missing the headlight/horn
and a rack Gem. Outside of that, everything's original outside the temporary crank-set and wheels.

FZ

I didnt put much down on the bike to begin with, due to a lack of work, given the weather conditions among other [personal] reasons, I just didnt have much to spend. Bri-In-RI actually set me up with this, on a steal of a deal, knowing I didnt have much to begin with.. he really helped me out a lot on this one.

Where money provides, a headlight is definitely in the works.. but I think its gonna be a while before I can afford to drop another fifty frivolously.. though I hope it wont be too long,. [all play and no work makes Johnny a lazy berk.] haha.

FZ

I didnt put much down on the bike to begin with, due to a lack of work, given the weather conditions among other [personal] reasons, I just didnt have much to spend. Bri-In-RI actually set me up with this, on a steal of a deal, knowing I didnt have much to begin with.. he really helped me out a lot on this one.

Where money provides, a headlight is definitely in the works.. but I think its gonna be a while before I can afford to drop another fifty frivolously.. though I hope it wont be too long,. [all play and no work makes Johnny a lazy berk.] haha.
I hear that well...... when you do and can hit me up I do the thing with using LED lights to make it good and bright
FZ

I'll bare that in mind, thank you. My Otasco Im actually considering having a custom light made from an old rusty bean can or something.. There are examples of what I mean in the show me your.. Headlight and Taillight threads.

FZ

Me too. I have to doctor the straight ones in the front. Really glad the curved ones are in good shape. Not bad for $50 altogether.

Little before and after for you guys sharing this Rusty Bucket with me.
rollfast_zpsticegmwn.jpg

still looking for suitable tank.

1_zpsvhw9udxm.jpg

This is how it looked after owning it a few days, the 24" in front was shortly replaced by a matching bald 26" and the original front fender finally., The apes distracted from the overall look of the bike., and didnt match on top of it., back to OG bars with the grips from these apes.
The only cleaning thats been done was an Apple Cider Vinegar bath.,

This is how it sits now.
10378956_10206203512636439_1938221726925886765_n_zpscgsqwchf.jpg

FZ​

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back