Hello from Germany

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Chris. My first Bike was a german made "Bonanza" Bike, which is very similar to a Schwinn Stingray.
I was 6 in 1976 :)
I was into BMX when I was 10, my Bike was a Redline. I was a big fan of Stu Thompson back then..
Finally ended up with Freestyle BMX, when I was 14, had a Haro Master and kept it until the 1990´s .
Always loved Cruisers and Custom built bikes. I had the Chance to buy this nice 1940 Schwinn frame here in germany.
Bought the other parts to complete it and customize it just a little.
Handlebar is from a BMW Motorcycle, Headlight is an accessory part, used to be a foglight from a 50´s car.
Bought an old Brooks saddle and fabricated a laid back post from scratch. Rims are aluminum from a 60´s East german Bicycle
Manufacturer named Renak. Tires are Fat Frank from Schwalbe.
I was inspired by some of the coolest prewar 20´s to 40´s style Bikes here on the forum !
Hope you like it.
Chris
19778684uc.jpg

19778696jh.jpg

19778697dn.jpg

19778700hm.jpg

dam nice set-up ya got there, and in Germany too? most especially fer Germany, kick butt!..

Nice ride! what part of Germany are you from? used to live in Bamberg back in the late 80's. Love that town~!

I lived in Kitzengen for a coupe of years '85-'87. Germany is an awesome place to live.

Latest posts

Back