MBBO Class 2 - ALiEN FiRE - DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon they have the tires right now at Jerald's you might want to call them and make sure I believe their number is in my thread somewhere. Ichoptop knows the number too

The number was in Ichoptop's thread it is (319)-234-6195 I hope they can help you I still may order one before this build is over if I can come up with the funds there is a few other things I need more now.

I hear ya. All 3 of my kids birthdays are close... 2 down 1 to go. My Mom in 4 days too... so bike bucks are thin.

Carl. :android:

Love the lean on that thing! It virtually matches the seat post angle. Nice.

Love the lean on that thing! It virtually matches the seat post angle. Nice.
Thnx. I haven't secured the seat post yet so I have some trombone style action before I bolt it solid. The plan was to match up the angles... It looked so good to me on the initial fitting that I just took a quick pic to share.

Carl.

I love that application of a chadpost!

WoW! Looks like you live really close to a main road!
WoW! The seat and sissy looks really great too! Can't wait to see air foil design I don't really understand is it kinda like a rear spoiler or is it something else?

WoW! Looks like you live really close to a main road!
WoW! The seat and sissy looks really great too! Can't wait to see air foil design I don't really understand is it kinda like a rear spoiler or is it something else?
Yep! On the border, it's a different city across the street, and one of the main thoroughfares. Airfoil is just a different name for wing. So a wing on my sissy bar is an airfoil on a support. Just ALiEN tech...

Gotta have an airfoil to help the back tire get traction!
blowover.jpg

No more trombone action for the ChadPost ;)...

I hate these brakes :eek: BUT I have no disc brake rim so...

Major minor mod,
had to bend the ends of the brake arms back to clear the crank arms...
got a strong inch of clearance now...

and it stops. o_O Till something better comes along this is it.

Last edited:
Allright this bike is a roller. I'm still sourcing parts for the lighting effects, and materials for the spoiler. I'd also love to find an affordable disc brake rim... but it's time to get some paint on this thang! Something purple but what? I'd love to shoot tinted primer, or thick metalflake, but I'm not set up for that, all though Fruit Krate should be sprayed too. We might send that one out. So I'm leaning towards rattle canning the ALiEN FiRE. So now I'm looking for paint. Where are those Aliens when you need them???

still love those underframe bars,I have seen this done many years ago and yet I have never done it,maybe on my next build
Thank you! I've not seen them before. But those TALL apes seem to be made for it...

Latest posts

Back